Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    Then it's still technically half his fault? His grubby little hands on the heart of Y'shaarj didn't help anything. Not sure how shared responsibility makes him worthy of praise from the Pandaren.
    I didn't say he was worthy, I know the guy you quoted did, and he's wrong.

Deleted
    Pandaria was merely a setback.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    I didn't say he was worthy, I know the guy you quoted did, and he's wrong.
    Ah, well then. All apologies.

Just remember this, if it wasn't for Pandaria, we wouldn't of known the homeland of the pandaren, Garrosh would still be Warchief. The Sha could of spread throughout Azeroth somehow. So to say there was no point in the pandaria Expansion, is an absurd and ignorant statement to make.

Deleted
    Just remember this, if it wasn't for Pandaria, we wouldn't of known the homeland of the pandaren
    oh no!! How could my chars have survived without pandaria!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, overall ratings?
    When a subscriber drops that counts as a 0/10 rating, I would think. Otherwise, there has been no official census made where even 10% of the remaining playing population has answered what rating they would give this expansion.

We defeated the Sha, the Mogu Empire, and put the mantle of Warchief on someone else's shoulders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, overall ratings?
    Sure, I'm happy to give my rating if asked.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to question the point of the expansion itself. I'm just going to question Garrosh' fate. He was supposed to get a trial in Pandaria and answer for his action. All good and well... except he escapes. And becomes a massive threat yet again.

How freaking incompetent are those damn pandas? Do we get to punch Taran Zhu in the face for his stupidity? He failed to stop him before, he failed to keep him imprisoned now. We busted our asses sieging Orgrimarr, thousands are dead because of Garrosh and that damn guys escapes. What is this, comic book supervillain?

Next time we "defeat" someone, I better rip of their head myself, just to be sure. And then I'll mount it on my "Garrison" wall, with my followers keeping an eye on him, so he doesn't miracously escape or get resurrected.

('course, some other asshole will probably use time travel to prevent that from happening)
    Last edited by KaPe; 2013-11-09 at 05:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    why do we fight?

We and our races learned the answer to this. However there are those still lost in it. Seeking new solutions and new ways that will lead them to the same end and same consequences till they either learn or die. Garrosh is one such man.

Garrosh was never the point of Pandaria. We took away his power base within our world. The horde is free to follow its path under voljin. Gain power honorably as it did before.
    I just had to reopen this thread when I saw the first part of your post.

I really thought you had made some batman reference - and then I recalled it's "Why do we fall" and not fight - oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Am I the only person that thinks recurring characters are better than constantly killing characters and inventing new ones to replace them?

Why not use Garrosh as a catalyst to set the next expansion into motion?

A few years ago wasn't there a lot of outrage about Blizzard not using pre-existing characters more often? Weren't people just recently complaining about how Blizzard keeps killing off the old, established characters?
    How about Garrosh lives but gets used again 2 expansions from now instead of immediately. TOO MUCH.

Pandas and pokemon was the whole point of MOP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    So what was the point of Mists of Pandaria?
    having some fun on a video game with your pals

Quote Originally Posted by starcitygames View Post
    Pandas and pokemon was the whole point of MOP.
    The whole point? So you're going to try and convince me, someone who has read every quest, explored every zone, and ready every lore book that MoP was solely about "pandas" and "pokemon"? What the exact fuck are you talking about?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Uh... Did you even play this expansion at all, is my counter-question to OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The whole point? So you're going to try and convince me, someone who has read every quest, explored every zone, and ready every lore book that MoP was solely about "pandas" and "pokemon"? What the exact fuck are you talking about?
    Dont feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    oh no!! How could my chars have survived without pandaria!!!
    I'm not saying they couldn't lol. But bitching about it on a forum is stupid. If you don't like Pandaria don't play it, quit and come back next expansion or quit altogether sick of seeing all this kind of crap every expansion. Maybe I should just stop looking at the negative forum posts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beararmz View Post
    I'm not saying they couldn't lol. But bitching about it on a forum is stupid. If you don't like Pandaria don't play it, quit and come back next expansion or quit altogether sick of seeing all this kind of crap every expansion. Maybe I should just stop looking at the negative forum posts lol
    There is a easy "ignore button" if you go to a poster's profile. If you dislike what they post then that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    We'll congratz on reading every book and quest in MOP. But you have to realize that most people by a large margin are not going to do that. To them MOP was about pandas, pokemon, and maybe pretty zones.

Deleted
    It´s all Varian´s fault !!!

Screw you alliance !!!

Quote Originally Posted by starcitygames View Post
    We'll congratz on reading every book and quest in MOP. But you have to realize that most people by a large margin are not going to do that. To them MOP was about pandas, pokemon, and maybe pretty zones.
    Most people? And what did you get this from? Is there some hidden poll from all past/present WoW players stating most of them thought this? No? Thought so.
    And don't try using "BUT THE SUBS" as evidence. The only thing it says is there are less people joining then there are people leaving.