Thread: Tertiary Stats

Deleted

Tertiary Stats

Tertiary stats are bonus stats that can appear on gear that don't count towards the item level budget. Lifesteal, avoidance, sturdiness, movement speed (stacks with other bonuses), cleave, and more.

Sounds a bit like a diablo thing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahsark View Post
    Tertiary stats are bonus stats that can appear on gear that don't count towards the item level budget. Lifesteal, avoidance, sturdiness, movement speed (stacks with other bonuses), cleave, and more.

Sounds a bit like a diablo thing?
    That sounds amazing and it would make new loot really fun to itemize with!

Deleted
    I just hope it is random If its just set in stone loot then poop. Random cool stuff is cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what are secondary stats right now? Just the three big ones?

Will make attaining BiS impossible. No breaks between raid tiers as u can always farm better bonus stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually reminds me a ton of Vanilla. Things like defense, resistances. I mean these are more modern iterations, but I like it. I'm more concerned about one piece of gear fitting all your specs.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Deleted
    Pretty cool from what we saw, though I worry about the movement speed stuff.
    Small AOE avoidance and durability protection seem fine, but movement speed feels like a really strong stat to be put on random gear, especially when it stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Pretty cool from what we saw, though I worry about the movement speed stuff.
    Small AOE avoidance and durability protection seem fine, but movement speed feels like a really strong stat to be put on random gear, especially when it stacks.
    They are saying it stacks with other bonuses. That means, that the little speed boost on boots, will for instance stack with sprint on a rogue. The speed boost a hunter gets from the disengage skill or whatever will stack with the speed bonus. Stuff like that. They are not saying that you will get run speed on all your pieces and have it stack so you are unable to be caught...

I'm sure any attempt at stacking or abusing these stats in any way will be nerfed into irrelevance.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised are straight up disabled in arenas/rbgs (and possibly raids).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChig View Post
    Will make attaining BiS impossible. No breaks between raid tiers as u can always farm better bonus stats.
    You can hopefully eventually develop different styles if you get anough pieces for it.