Deleted

Guldan and warlocks

So guldan drank the blood and is still talking to kil'jaeden acccording to the Q&A at blizzcon, so as a warlock myself its going to be interesting going to draenor and seeing the most powerful warlock ever. I hope this means we get some major cool shit, same goes for shamans too going back to the place were shamanism was huge. I hope some classes get some cool shit.

Could see Shamans getting something along the lines of the Warlocks' Green Fire quest. Warlocks will probably get some nice treatment too, at least lorewise.

I hope this means we get some major cool shit
    Hehe, like that ever gonna happened. As a fellow warlock, we had our time with "green fire".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Hehe, like that ever gonna happened. As a fellow warlock, we had our time with "green fire".
    Yeah soem lore would be nice too, be interesting if we get a quest to talk to guldan or something like taht

I personally hope green fire for warlocks becomes less unobtainable than it is now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    that means we will be dealing with Teron Gorefiend again but as an orc and other students of Gul'dan that were warlocks before being turned into the First Death Knights, this shall be interesting
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Yeah give locks more cool shit they deserve it..after being top dps all expac and getting green fire...jeez