Poll: What healer will you play for the expansion (as of right now)

Deleted

Healer in the next expansion?

So i read all the proposed lvl100 talents and i gotta say some of them look mighty sweet for monks i like that finnaly it seems we get some smart healz i hope there are more though, and fucking disc i hate disc with a passion but they get a sweet fucking greater heal replacement shield.

Holy more aoe ?<.< well atleast its not groupbased. I dont play pala so can't tell you anything about those

Shaman seems imba right now what is that watertotem collecting 25% of all overheal .. lol in a raid my monk does like 40% of all its heals as overheals, and i haven't had a chance to play druid as healer since vanilla, so i wont comment on their changes either.

So for the Expansion i got monk at 90, priest at 90, pala at 20?, shaman at 20?, druid at 70. I think i´ll get a shaman to 90 and play with it in the expansion, Cause right now i don't like monks healing, maybe it gets better, i do love holy healing but compared to "fucking" disc its meh, though at the start of an expansion holy is always cool and disc is in its little corner crying where it's supposed to be.

What are you propably going to heal as in the expansion and why?

Maybe someone will change my mind about my choice.

Deleted
    Lol it's way too early to say. I don't see me switching from my druid though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how much they ruin monks

I rerolled Monk after have played holy paladin since TBC and I'm not going to reroll from my monk as I still enjoy it. Flavour of the month rerolling is nothing that ever interested me.