Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Developer Q&A

Warlords of Draenor Developer Q&A
    A full recap of this Q&A will be added after news slows down a little bit!

meh wish i could have went to blizzcon but oh well. i do want to know who the Frostwolf orc chick is in the trailer is. i want to say its thralls mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    meh wish i could have went to blizzcon but oh well. i do want to know who the Frostwolf orc chick is in the trailer is. i want to say its thralls mom.
    That's what I told my wife. I suggested that it was probably Draka as soon as we saw her in the promo trailer.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why they don't add everything to the stream for those that watch at home

Draka. No doubt about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably might be draka.. but first I just thought it was a more skinny male orc.

Ooh, so they're building in an oQueue!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    probably might be draka.. but first I just thought it was a more skinny male orc.
    i saw boobs on the frostwolf clan orc.

Deleted

Draka

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    "After explaining to Doomhammer the deception of Gul'dan, Durotan and Draka were sent away to safety with one of Doomhammer’s guards, but the guard betrayed them to the assassins of the Stormreaver clan. Draka was killed in the encounter." So it cannot be Draka. Also when i read book i read that she was killed. If it would be her then it wouldn't agree with lore.

When was this ? Didn't see this Q&A being mentioned in the Schedule on the Livestream ??

Deleted
    The other panels are online too? Or is it only this one?

A good example of this is the farm added in MoP. Once WoD is released, you shouldn't have much of a reason to go back to MoP and work on your farm.
    But I like my farm =(

Seriously though, I see what they're aiming for and it's a logical thing to do, but I don't like seeing past expansions becoming ghost towns. I understand that such is the way of leveling and progression, but it would be cool if they had at least one feature per expansion that remains relevant through the years.

Deleted
    yeeeesss! a built in Oqueue?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMuffin View Post
    But I like my farm =(

Seriously though, I see what they're aiming for and it's a logical thing to do, but I don't like seeing past expansions becoming ghost towns. I understand that such is the way of leveling and progression, but it would be cool if they had at least one feature per expansion that remains relevant through the years.
    But you can only make one character as 90 for start... Just one. Not every character.

Timey Wimey! A Dr. WHO technical term!

Garrisons sound dull.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    The game has a Raid Browser that no one uses
    This is not true at all. Russians use it a lot.

Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2013-11-09 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    The game has a Raid Browser that no one uses, so in WoD it will be expanded to support killing world bosses, doing achievements, finishing Shadowmourne, or any other activity. This will support cross realm groups and encourage people to do PuGs rather than completely random matchmaking.

This....is....pure...WIN. Oqueue built into the game, freaking nice!!

Deleted
    Disappointed nobody asked them about the lack of dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    Ooh, so they're building in an oQueue!
    That's exactly what they are doing. It's about time! I really like what oQueue brought to the game, but the put so much extra 'bloatware' into the addon, that it became really annoying to use. He should have put an option in, to disable portions if you didn't want to see/use them. I am sure the Bliz version will have some issues, but it will definitely not be such a resourrce/bandwidth hog as oQueue.