Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    So because Mythic is a set 20 players. Ten man guilds after they complete heroic (Which is just normal mode) have nothing left to do? If so, thats Pretty lame.
    You know what you can do with all that extra time you have?

Start looking for 10 more players.

Love the Mythic change that its 20 man only. Finally no more bullshit about 25vs10 man and finally it actually takes some sort of organization to take down hardmodes instead of slapping 10 ppl together(oh schnap now ppl gonna be angry with meeee). Good move blizzard, me like. I dont like the simplified stats system tho, making wow easier to "read" isnt one of my favorite points tbh.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems like the Garrison will function in a very similar way to Duty Officers in Star Trek Online. I'm quite looking forward to seeing Blizzard's interpretation of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    It seems like the Garrison will function in a very similar way to Duty Officers in Star Trek Online. I'm quite looking forward to seeing Blizzard's interpretation of it.
    Play Final Fantasy My Life As A King on the Nintendo Wii,that is what the Garrisons is based on.

Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    Love the Mythic change that its 20 man only. Finally no more bullshit about 25vs10 man and finally it actually takes some sort of organization to take down hardmodes instead of slapping 10 ppl together(oh schnap now ppl gonna be angry with meeee). Good move blizzard, me like. I dont like the simplified stats system tho, making wow easier to "read" isnt one of my favorite points tbh.
    After all the 10man isn't real/proper raiding arguments, does that mean that 20man isn't real/proper raiding either, because 25man raiders always stated that 25man was "where it's at"? It's not that the other modes are relevant...

Deleted
    It's funny though they are removing daily quests now, or almost have no daily quests in the next expansion, i pretty much remember people were excited about having many dailies in MoP. Also the thing with the daily quests in MoP feels to me is like an pretty optional thing, it's not like you NEED to do it.

I totally love how they just shit on the players that spent 120k gold on the mount that has a reforger. Now that NPC will have no function. Good thing I stopped myself from buying it.
    If the whole experience of the new xpac will be like Timeless Island, then I will not buy it. I had sort-of fun during the first month after release and I was forced to go there recently to finish my legendary cloak. I'll probably still visit it for a few more weeks until I get the gear pieces I want from Celestials/Ordos. And I won't set foot on it ever again. Shaohao rep? Do not want. And I thought farming Ogres around Haala was boring to madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Everything sounds amazing. Single raid size for server/world first competition, and being able to raid multiple raid formats each week, but still not required to, because loot will be shared.

I'm amazed!
    The respective difficulties don't share loot lockouts; I.E. if you kill Blackhand on Normal, you can still get loot off of him on Heroic and/or Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Divisor View Post
    I totally love how they just shit on the players that spent 120k gold on the mount that has a reforger. Now that NPC will have no function. Good thing I stopped myself from buying it.
    If the whole experience of the new xpac will be like Timeless Island, then I will not buy it. I had sort-of fun during the first month after release and I was forced to go there recently to finish my legendary cloak. I'll probably still visit it for a few more weeks until I get the gear pieces I want from Celestials/Ordos. And I won't set foot on it ever again. Shaohao rep? Do not want. And I thought farming Ogres around Haala was boring to madness.
    I'm pretty sure that they're saying there will be elements of Timeless Isle that they'll use. Like the rare spawns and things of that nature. I don't believe it will be entirely like Timeless Isle.

The dynamic events from Timeless Isle will appear in the world when you are leveling and Level 100. Right now they are mostly soloable rare spawns, but the WoD events will be more complex and not soloable.
    Unsoloable quests? Just what we need. Such a rubbish.