Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I cant watch ... its just going on a loop from Day one recap. Anyone know any fix on this. ?

Deleted
    heres some iron forge concept art! so we'll pan the camera to the crowd ....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyThem View Post
    I cant watch ... its just going on a loop from Day one recap. Anyone know any fix on this. ?
    I deleted all cookies etc. (whole browser history), reopened the browser and it worked fine.

OT.
    I really hope the movie doesn't have arthas, lich king or any other of wotlk "lore" in it..
    Last edited by Raqu; 2013-11-09 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    Nicholas cage for turalyon

wow, the crowd is kinda bad. Felt that yesterday too.
    Where's the cheering and excitement!? :P

There is concept art for Draenor, Dalaran,.
    Draenor and not Outlands? Is there maybe going to be some sort of link with the new expansion and the movie?

Holy shit that Stormwind!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Holy shit that Stormwind!
    well according to rumors and a pic from reddit, the film will be about the first war.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardley View Post
    Draenor and not Outlands? Is there maybe going to be some sort of link with the new expansion and the movie?
    Draenor and Outland are the same location.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballantines View Post
    Draenor and Outland are the same location.

well if it said outland, that would imply the movie is set after the destruction, but since it says draenor, the movie must be set before draenor explodes.

Deleted
    Stormwind looks kinda.....small.

If you are having audio issues, turn subtitles on. For some reason that fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Stormwind looks kinda.....small.
    Yeah the Cathedral of Light seems to be buffed with Heroism and Winterfall Firewater * 10.

15+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed Last Guardian? Please?

Dalaran would make sense for the start of it, since Khadgar comes from Dalaran. Stormwind is self-explanatory. Draenor would be used for the hallucination scenes where Khadgar sees into the future and him fighting on Draenor. I'm don't think they ever go to Ironforge though... so I'm not sure about that.

is there a stream?

costume designer is Mayes C. Rubeo

Duncan needs to get dear old Dad onto this project. (His dad is David Bowie for those of you that don't know).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    wow, the crowd is kinda bad. Felt that yesterday too.
    Where's the cheering and excitement!? :P
    can't speak for other events but I'm here in the audience and we are having a tough time hearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    well if it said outland, that would imply the movie is set after the destruction, but since it says draenor, the movie must be set before draenor explodes.
    Unless the movie is bridging the gap between MOP and WOD. If it was before the destruction, Dalaran would not be on floating rocks.

EDIT: damn autocorrect.
    Last edited by lichbane; 2013-11-09 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    well according to rumors and a pic from reddit, the film will be about the first war.
    What about Dalaran's concept already floating?