Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Living Bomb Macro Help

Essentially I am trying to find a quicker way (despite basic gcd limitations) to put living bombs on adds. Essentially, instead of tab targeting over and over, i was to set up a mouseover living bomb macro. Also I have a g600 mouse and I would really like to attach that living bomb mouseover macro to the third button under the ring finger on the mouse. I really just need a little guidance on what macro i need to use and how i can set up the mouseover macro on the button. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, not sure if this is the right place for this post, if there's a better place to post this please let me know!

Posted it in a recent thread

#showtooltip Mage Bomb
    /cast [@mouseover, harm] [ ] Mage Bomb

the spell will change based on your current talent for every bomb so you just need this macro and not 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Also as for setting up the keybinds I'm assuming you know where to find those in the standard UI and/or Bartender or whatever mod you are using. Most allow you to choose the box on your bar then just click that ring finger mouse button and voila! it is bound

Quote Originally Posted by geremed View Post
    Essentially I am trying to find a quicker way (despite basic gcd limitations) to put living bombs on adds. Essentially, instead of tab targeting over and over, i was to set up a mouseover living bomb macro. Also I have a g600 mouse and I would really like to attach that living bomb mouseover macro to the third button under the ring finger on the mouse. I really just need a little guidance on what macro i need to use and how i can set up the mouseover macro on the button. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, not sure if this is the right place for this post, if there's a better place to post this please let me know!
    Similar thread here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryolex View Post
    Posted it in a recent thread

#showtooltip Mage Bomb
    /cast [@mouseover, harm] [ ] Mage Bomb

the spell will change based on your current talent for every bomb so you just need this macro and not 3
    What's the purpose of those empty brackets?

I use this:

/cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead,exists] Mage Bomb; Mage Bomb

Will change automatically to whatever bomb you choose in that talent tier.

Deleted
    i just click the target and hit my normal bind for my bomb

^ that is an obsolete way to do it.
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    ^ that is an obsolete way to do it.
    ^ No it isn't.

Deleted
    got a no3 rank doing it lol must be doing something right =)

well you couldve got a #1 if you did it the smart way.
    - Jenna Jameson

There is no need to be elitist though, sure he might have done better with using mouseover, but do we know that for sure, no. It can be done with clicking, just not the most optimal way..

And this goes to everyone: Stop being rude to other people, please.

Deleted
    i cant see why its obsolute, you still have to target the mob and hit a bind regardless of clicking the target or hovering, there is no gcd caused by targeting the mob

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
    i cant see why its obsolute, you still have to target the mob and hit a bind regardless of clicking the target or hovering, there is no gcd caused by targeting the mob
    Moving your mouse and clicking the 2nd target, then moving your mouse back to the main target still takes time, usually longer than a GCD would take anyway.
    Frost Bomb is far better, as it doesn't require this tedious multidotting shit.

Deleted
    Does lfr count?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Moving your mouse and clicking the 2nd target, then moving your mouse back to the main target still takes time, usually longer than a GCD would take anyway.
    You should be able to move your mouse between mobs fast enough while clicking on each mob so that you can be on the next mob spamming LvB before the Gcd from the first is done. Essentially making it just as fast and possibly even more accurate then mouse overs.

Quote Originally Posted by dabsy View Post
    Does lfr count?
    For his sake it has to count.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Deleted
    you dont need this at all. there is nothing elitist about it. in 1 sec you can easily switch between 5 targets.
    better invest the time to set your nameplates the way you can work with them perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by dabsy View Post
    Does lfr count?
    more than 10 mans, lawl. got'em
    afk, don't respond or you'll look like an idiot.
    - Jenna Jameson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Whilst therotically not too bad for frost which is my main spec normally, i wouldnt go frostbomb over LB/NT for any fight really, Garrosh its pretty good for p1 but then shitty for the rest of the fight, Paragons is just padding, the only real use would be Galakras and Shamans for add slowing if raid has weak aoe imo.

LFR ? dont know if that was aimed at me, but i wouldnt even run logs in lfr personally, get ranked in LFR just using mage bomb dont we ? =)

Let's cut the insults before things get out of hand and people start getting infracted. This warning goes for the whole thread.