Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Grommash will ride Wrathion into battle, yeah sound lika a joke

That bit made it obvious, but the first statement was hard to tell if it was sarcasm or not.

Why would they make grom a boss?

I don't like the fact that they're pretty much cutting out Wrathion...Seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Grom comment was a joke. They didnt take it serious. They wont reveal who it is. Which im glad.

"There is no way to invite other players to your garrison when offline. You can invite a whole 40 player raid when you are online though!"

What instantly came to mind: How cool would it be if you were able to raid/seige another players garrison when they were online to take resources? Man the ideas are flooding in now. That would be so much fun. Big incentive on building your garrison strategically, more risk to sending out followers on missions or whatever it is they do as you would have less NPC defenders to aid in repelling invaders. Make it so Blizzard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    I don't like the fact that they're pretty much cutting out Wrathion...Seriously?
    blizzard do this often, it just means they have another character to use for future expansions. see like the Neptulon questline in cata, building up to something, then totally abandoned in MoP.

Wrathion is still a whelp - he will rise an shine in the next expansion after this one, I'm pretty sure about that. His vision will come true. The legion will find us again.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-11-09 at 11:15 PM.

*waits for Wrathion to come back with the Azshara xpac*

So, maybe in 5 years.

I do like him, wish he was on the side again. Then again, people may just tire of him then.

Deleted
    Hey a mmoc mod!

MMO-Champion is represented on the floor!

shout out to chaud for the fast up dates !!

Some one ask if we can do trade cross realm!

Deleted
    HD warcraft 1 & 2 / 3 confirmed???

SOMEONE ASK ABOUT THE SUPER EASY LOW LEVEL CONTENT.

Thank you.

Deleted
    i hate their sarcastic answers, are they saying dance studio might be coming?

People are working on a side project to update the old Warcraft games to run on modern versions of Windows.

^^ That right there is the best news in this Q&A

10+ Year Old Account
    Has there been any info on transmog ? Can we xmog the legendaries ? Anything similiar to D3: RoS ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i hate their sarcastic answers, are they saying dance studio might be coming?
    To be fair, some of the questions people are asking (like the old expac servers guy) was just stupid and a waste of everyone's time.

"They can faction change to Alliance"

HEY-OH!!!!

Deleted
    So much cringe