Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    Has there been any info on transmog ? Can we xmog the legendaries ? Anything similiar to D3: RoS ?
    yh that and use the xmog thingy like they do in Diablo in which you don't need to have the item in your bank for instance to xmog it

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Most of it has been good. But the item squish and the gutting of random matchmaking really soured it for me.
    They havn't gutted random matchmaking at all - I have no clue what you are talking about, You can still queue for Dungeons and LFR like you would in MoP, and now have the option to pug Flex/Normal modes.. If anything random matchmaking has increased
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Deleted
    omg quivers! ask it now !!!!!

Heroic Warforged gear will still exist going forward. <- Do not like
    The Titans visited Draenor, but aren't around anymore, so we will only see a little bit more of the Titans in this expansion. <- How many more expansions we gotta go through to interact with them?! :/
    No servers for old expansions. <- some of us still want it! -
    People are working on a side project to update the old Warcraft games to run on modern versions of Windows. <- Not a problem, but awesome anyway!

Just few things i wanted to point out. I am sure they will make it as great experience as it has been thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    no no no no no no no

Grom last boss? please tell me that was a joke!

It was a joke.

Deleted
    i dont give a shit about your garrison and epics, tell me about quivers!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wokopoly View Post
    It was a joke.

was hard to tell at the time though really.

- - - Updated - - -

why are people asking questions that were asked yesterday?? stop wasting time and ask about quivers!

They ask the most retarded questions, like what even was that last question.

least eyes of the beast is coming back well after the make the new code

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i dont give a shit about your garrison and epics, tell me about quivers!!!!!!

why are people asking questions that were asked yesterday?? stop wasting time and ask about quivers!
    I was about to ask that!!

ASK ABOUT QUIVERS

Also, address the super easy low level content!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    They ask the most retarded questions, like what even was that last question.

whats really annoying is when someone asks a question someone asked 5mins ago, or a question the devs answered yesterday!

no legion

no alleria/turalyon

why the fuck do I care about this xpac. generic orcs? more garrosh?

Eyes of the Beast was removed when trying to prune things from classes and the code for it got removed as well. Removing it was a mistake, but it would take some time to add support for it again.
    Do they not have source code history,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    and librams!

i'd love to Librams back and be visual on the character! would be sweet!, even if they gave no stats and just dropped as cosmetic item, i don't even play a paladin and i'd love to see it.

The questions asked were dumb or already answered. Why didn't anyone ask any questions we all have been itching for an answer?

Quivers?

Super Easy Low Level content?

Cool Changes in new model armors?

I feel like the QA didn't last long enough... Seriously, what the hell? Are the people going to Blizzcon completely out of the loop of what people want answered? Stupid...
    Last edited by StrayFox; 2013-11-09 at 11:34 PM.

This is all

The Titans visited Draenor, but aren't around anymore, so we will only see a little bit more of the Titans in this expansion.

The Horde will have a chance to go back and redefine itself, and come away from the end of Mists of Pandaria even stronger.

Completely hilarious how they expect classes to function with 1 set of secondary stats for 3-4 specs. I mean... these people are venturing into comically inept territory. I would bet anything that aspect of "spec modified gear" will absolutely change. At least for Tier.

why, why nobody asked about hard casting and instant cc !!!

I am not sure grom as a last boss was a joke though, the others were.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlanckEnergy View Post
    Completely hilarious how they expect classes to function with 1 set of secondary stats for 3-4 specs. I mean... these people are venturing into comically inept territory. I would bet anything that aspect of "spec modified gear" will absolutely change. At least for Tier.
    What are you talking about?

Secondary stats will still be variable between gear. It's just primary stats that will change based on spec.

All this means is that hybrids can tank, heal, or dps with a single drop, the way pures can dps with a single drop. You'll still have to prioritize haste, crit, or mastery as needed to maximize the potential of your spec.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2013-11-09 at 11:41 PM.