Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Paragons of the Klaxxi Heroic 25

Regarding the closed topic:
    HoP no longer immunes a target against Bloodletting (was hotfixed 10 minutes ago)

Deleted
    We just kept blaming our tank

Deleted
    GG Blizz. Thought this will happen though.

Deleted
    Yup, thanks just wasted 4 days of progression. Blizz are cunts.

Funny they would hotfix this and not numerous other just as similiar encounter breaking stuff, oh well, doesn't affect my guild at all since we never used this.

Don't they had a Blizzcon around the corner? Don't they have other things to do? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Deleted
    Ahaha, yep, suddenly stopped working :P

Deleted
    Right in the middle of a bunch of decent tries. GJ idiots at blizz

Deleted
    QUICK WAIT FOR TYRANNY TO COME AND DEFEND IT NOW

guiz it woz not a bug it woz careful use of mechanics

/impersonationover

mione, put on your hard hat

Yup, thanks just wasted 4 days of progression. Blizz are cunts.
    =D
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2013-11-05 at 07:59 PM.

I have to admit I was slightly amused in light of the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    QUICK WAIT FOR TYRANNY TO COME AND DEFEND IT NOW

guiz it woz not a bug it woz careful use of mechanics

/impersonationover

I think it's pretty dumb personally how after that long thread that Blizzard hotfixes this, after numerous weeks of this being in affect and guilds using it to their advantage. It wasn't until it was widespread that they hotfixed it. At this point I won't be surprised if the people in said thread simply bitched at blizzard to fixed it and they did. Makes me wonder if they really didn't know about this, because if they didn't, they probably don't realize the several other "exploits" as well on most of the SoO fights.

Really makes you wonder what Blizzard condones and doesn't. Isn't the first time this happened though, probably won't be the last.

Good luck with your repeat kills now.

Oh well, back to having fun with Aim :d.
    Wonder how many guilds are going to extend :3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    Not sure why Mione would criticize this way of killing klaxxi when himself and his guild expoited on siegecrafter while that has been hotfixed (multiple) times because it turns the fight into a joke for your first kill.
    Last edited by mmocaa84e3d5fa; 2013-11-05 at 08:08 PM.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Get 3/4 rogues and you won't even have to worry about aim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    Get 3/4 rogues and you won't even have to worry about aim.
    I could could the number of competent 25 man rogues on a hand. "simply getting 3-4 rogues" is not an option 99.9% of guilds have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Oh well, back to having fun with Aim :d.
    Wonder how many guilds are going to extend :3.
    Why would u extend? Since you can clear bosses before in like 4 hours and get so much loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Not sure why Mione would criticize this way of killing klaxxi when himself and his guild expoited on siegecrafter while that too was an exploit that has been hotfixed (multiple) times because it turns the fight into a joke for your first kill.
    Double standards. I'm sure he/she will come in here and claim it doesn't take the hard part out of the fight like HoP does on Klaxxi (even though all it really is is just a superior strat as much as I hate to admit it since my 25 man guild doesn't use it), so it's perfectly legitimate.

Just like kiting adds on H:Garrosh in 25.
    Just like tanking Dark Shamans apart.
    Just like using HoP to make a healer immune on Thok (which is pretty much in the same vein).
    Just like hunters disengaging onto siegecrafter belt.

Really, Blizzard is a joke when it comes to stuff like that. There have been several similiar incidents in the past I can recall where they hotfixed something questionable and ignored others that were similiar as well. Like I said, not the first time, won't be the last. The bigger the voice, the more likely Blizzard will jump on it.

Not sure how anyone can be happy about this tbh, unless you get your high from some moral victory from that last thread. The fact that Blizzard can do this tier to tier and get away with it is pretty dumb. If they want to fix shit like that, they need to be consistent from the get-go and with all of it. Screwing over guilds progressing on the fight like that after several guilds have killed it this way is not the proper way to do things.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2013-11-05 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentist View Post
    I could could the number of competent 25 man rogues on a hand. "simply getting 3-4 rogues" is not an option 99.9% of guilds have.
    Any decent 50%+ DR cooldown will work with enough people + competent healers. Rogues just make it trivial. Time to bust out that Astral Shift + Sham Rage bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Double standards.
    It ignores a major mechanic in the fight and removes the initial DPS check. It needed to be fixed. IMO they also need to fix the Disengaging on the belt as well. Your other examples are not "ignoring" any major part of those particular fights.