This is How Garrosh will go back in time (Spoilers Revealed)

I figured as much!

This must happen. Then we can meet "Mad Dog" Hellscream later.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Tardis? Boooo. (Seriously? Why am I seeing endless BttF shops, and not a single Dr. Who one?)
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    No Tardis? Boooo. (Seriously? Why am I seeing endless BttF shops, and not a single Dr. Who one?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Yaaaaaaay!
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    somone get Garrosh into the seat of this Gif

Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

You guys are asshole for spoiling the whole plot, I would've liked for dr.who and the doc to be a surprise thanks.. :/

cool story bro

And hopefully the new leap will take him.........home.