How to stop keyboard and mouse grime?

My hands are always clean when going on the pc but still grime builds up around the areas i always press. How can i prevent it?

I don't think you really can. Just need to make sure you clean your keyboard/mouse often. I have OCD and wash my hands probably 30-50 times a day, just can't get away from it. There is always something on your hands, weather it be stuff from food/drinks or just your own natural oils.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing you can do short of wearing surgical gloves when you work on the computer. Which you would keep in a sealed container before using your computer. Better yet, do not worry about it and when they get too dirty, clean them. Same goes for dust which gets inside your computer. Eventually you need to open it up and clean it out. How often depends on how dusty your computer environment is and how much your computer is on.

Deleted
    Lick it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Noob View Post
    Lick it off.
    you mean lick it off OFTEN! Clean frequently to avoid the crap, you can not really stop it happening. The longer you leave it the harder it gets, same for dust in your comp.

Deleted
    Well you'll probably slow down the process by washing hands often.

But some people are just naturally filthy. I bought a mouse off one such people, the amount of grime and general nastyness I had to clean was incredible.