Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Gnomelords of Draenor: Rise of Adorables

Look, lets be honest. The new Gnome models, especially the females, are pretty badass.
    As someone who has despised Gnomes since the beginning I can actually see myself rolling one and loving it.

Thinking about this, does anyone else think that this could be a new found revitalisation to Gnome-kind? o:

Also who else has fallen in love with the new Gnome model to such a degree that they'll actually roll one?
    Butts.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would agree with you if the Male Dwarf models weren't so amazingly bad-ass that I would shame myself for rolling anything but.

Deleted
    I like the female model, but the male one looks a bit derpy.

Deleted
    gnome model is incredible! i love how well they can now show facial expressions, its really cool.

Deleted
    But mail gnomes still look way too childish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really looking forward for the Undead female model

If I could roll a gnome hunter, I would be just so happy right now..

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The new models just make me want to kill them even more than I already do. I bet their death animations look sweet...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I'm really looking forward for the Undead female model
    Have you seen that one mail undead model with Deathwing's chin? HAHA

I've always hated gnomes, but even I have to admit some of the female's expressions are disturbingly cute. I'll still never play one, but I won't think quite so ill of them anymore either. I didn't ever really care about the character model upgrades, but now I'm finding myself hoping the other races get that much effort put into their expressions and whatnot.

They're fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Have you seen that one mail undead model with Deathwing's chin? HAHA
    And lipstick :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I've always hated gnomes, but even I have to admit some of the female's expressions are disturbingly cute. I'll still never play one, but I won't think quite so ill of them anymore either. I didn't ever really care about the character model upgrades, but now I'm finding myself hoping the other races get that much effort put into their expressions and whatnot.

its like watching a child get angry, they're just so adorable while they do it, they give you "that look" but you just can't help but laugh. thats how i feel about gnomes.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    its like watching a child get angry, they're just so adorable while they do it, they give you "that look" but you just can't help but laugh. thats how i feel about gnomes.
    Same, and they -should- feel like that. Like even when they're being mighty and awesome you're like "Aww :3"
    Butts.

The Male model looks like the one on the Deeprun Tram loading screen.

Deleted
    The new female model is the first time I gazed upon a Gnome without puking, instead thinking of rolling a female, they're kinda adorable :S.
    Goshdarn, I can only imagine how awesome Humans and Trolls will look.

I think they revealed the gnomes early due to their exxagerated facial features. Same with Dwarves, Tauren, Orcs and Forsaken

Humans, Nelfs, Troll females and Orc females facial features aren't very exaggerated at all. Even the dwarven female to a degree...

Must... Resist... Gnome.. Warrior...... Damn it Blizzard.

Gnomes just went way up in my list of want. Males still look a bit... slow, but the females - let's be honest, they're freaking adorable.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The Gnome Females are the most adorable things ever now. I cannot wait to see the other models.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!