Future armor sets?

So I was looking through the screenshots on the new website and came across these:

The plate looking armor looks pretty awesome, the cloth armor isnt so impressive IMO.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    they look like armor meant to be armor first and aesthetic second looks good
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I like that armor.

Honestly, TBC gave us the best collection of really impressive tier sets. I haven't been collectively impressed in any expansion since. Hoping this one has some awesome sets.

Could be leveling gear

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I like that armor.

Honestly, TBC gave us the best collection of really impressive tier sets. I haven't been collectively impressed in any expansion since. Hoping this one has some awesome sets.
    That armor doesn't impress me, it's not flashy enough to be tier gear. Though it might be some form of dungeon gear.

For raid armor, I expect our T17 armor will be a lot of metal, chains, and spinning parts.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Most likely the blues from dungeons, the plate one looks way better than the gladiator knight thing we got in mop...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would guess that these are the sets for the Instant-90 Chars. Which is why they aren't that impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post
    So I was looking through the screenshots on the new website and came across these:

The plate looking armor looks pretty awesome, the cloth armor isnt so impressive IMO.

Thoughts?

I hope it's dungeon gear. It looks way impressive for dungeon gear (and I hope they would put more time into it now) but not impressive enough for tier gear. It looks good, so if it's obtainable and not tier gear, I'll love it. Also.. dat staff.

Oh man, I've always loved that sort-of futuristic vibe with TBC armor and weapons, so I hope it returns at full strength. With which I mean: I hope the expansion won't be filled with orcish armor sets and weapons, or Iron Horde-like gear. Give us some draenic armor too, please. =)

Secondly: Vindicator Akama. <3

It's just NPC gear.

Love the armor glow like it did in the cinematic