Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

90-100 Blizzard are sadists

Seriously
    Having to do 5 levels is a nightmare, 8 hours of life wasted every time. No1 cares about the quest chains, no1 needs 16 hours of practice learning how to use the new talents/whatever. Jesus, this is gonna be horrible...double the grinding time for 1 new tier of skills.
    Shadow Priest Wýcked <Incarnate> Nerzhul
    Death Knight Yzf <RX> Lethon
    Boomkin Yzf <Incarnate> Nerzhul

They have already stated that this won't take as long as ussual because 'nobody likes to grind levels'. Levels are just levels, the xp needed devided by the xp/hour is more important

Quote Originally Posted by Wycked View Post
    Seriously
    Having to do 5 levels is a nightmare, 8 hours of life wasted every time. No1 cares about the quest chains, no1 needs 16 hours of practice learning how to use the new talents/whatever. Jesus, this is gonna be horrible...double the grinding time for 1 new tier of skills.
    Stupid post

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-11-10 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    Er, just because it's 10 levels doesn't mean it will take longer. Each level will go quicker. Also, Blizzard said they were changing questing so it's not a massive long grind like it was in MoP. Why do you play MMO's if you hate quests so much.

Maybe you should go back to CoD then

10+ Year Old Account
    They've said and it's even on the front page - the levels will go much quicker than previously. They're shifting away from forcing people to grind to eternity come new expansion.

No doubt these 10 levels will be better than MoPs 5 by far.

I see it more that its finally the first "Full" expansion since WotLK. Cata and MoP where just mini expansions with just 5 levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizzard will make leveling faster this time around. MoP leveling for the first time just made me want to bash my head in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worked for two expansions.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

What? I like leveling. You think you're the only person who plays this game?

It's 10 levels not 60. And it'l take a bit longer to get to max level. But after that it's the usual. Omg i rushed to 100 quickly gotta farm gear, common lets do raids 3 weeks later omg blizzard you suck there is no content anymore. Alway's the same with people complain when it's the least effort of it all.

I like leveling in new content... I'm sorry?? :/

Thanks for thinking YOU know how everyone want to play the game, get off your high horse dude, you do NOT speak for the majority!

Deleted
    I think that actually alot of people enjoy to level to brand new shiny zones with awesome lore.Me too

Blizzard has enough control over the way numbers work that they can allow you to get 10 levels in about the same amount of time it took you to get 5 levels. They could even give us only 1 level to reach cap, it'd just be ... a really, really long level. A level so long, in fact, that it would take as long to finish off as those 5 precious levels you want again.

Number of levels is irrelevant. They've a pace in mind. Chill.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Seriously
    The best troll post about the new expansion so far.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    But i want to spend time leveling 90-100. I actually enjoy the leveling part. There's no sende of reward if i just go directly from 90 to 100.
    Besides, as shadewind stated. It shouldn't take so long this time around

Deleted
    It's pathetic how people moan about the small amount of time leveling a character from the last cap to the new cap. It's too brief as it is, story is usually ruined to favour the instant gratification idiots.

No doubt, these would be the same prats that whinge about nothing to do in game.

Seriously
    Who is this "No1" you speak of? I love the quest chains, and I know tons of people who do as well.

Think before you post.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try TBC/WOTLK levelling, when they were still fresh, to see what "slow" is. Or Vanilla, I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You think you're the only person who plays this game?
    You forgot the Golden Rules of The Internet:

- Everyone thinks they're a special snowflake
    - My opinion is the most important one in the world and there can be no other
    - Everyone else makes mistakes, not me

Once you remember those three, pretty much everything online becomes clearer.

Also the Op most likely spent more time waiting for dungeon/lfr/raid queue than ever did while levelling. The irony is thick.