Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wycked View Post
    Seriously
    Having to do 5 levels is a nightmare, 8 hours of life wasted every time. No1 cares about the quest chains, no1 needs 16 hours of practice learning how to use the new talents/whatever. Jesus, this is gonna be horrible...double the grinding time for 1 new tier of skills.
    If you don't like leveling don't play an MMORPG? It's like complaining an FPS has ammo or w/e. Ridiculous. People like you, with your perpetual whining, have already destroyed 1-60 for levelers, which is now so boring and easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Unsurprising, and completely disappointing. WoD gets worse seemingly by the minute.
    Do you really want to kill 12 wolves and collect 8 gears over and over again? We have done that a million times. I'm so glad for this change to leveling.

Let me guess OP, you play pvp only right?

The majority of players say the same thing about pvp. Why does Blizz waste valuable resources on a sub genre of the real game.

Seriously
    Having to do 5 levels is a nightmare, 8 hours of life wasted every time. No1 cares about the quest chains, no1 needs 16 hours of practice learning how to use the new talents/whatever. Jesus, this is gonna be horrible...double the grinding time for 1 new tier of skills.
    Although I cannot understand why nor agree with it, there are many players who actually enjoy leveling. If you are a casual non raider what is the need for a top level toon week one anyway?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    What would you prefer? The expansion releases as a patch?
    yes, yes i would.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Do you really want to kill 12 wolves and collect 8 gears over and over again? We have done that a million times. I'm so glad for this change to leveling.
    Don't forget pick up poop. There are always one or two pick up poop quests.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Don't forget pick up poop. There are always one or two pick up poop quests.
    It's rather gross that we've come to expect these and keep an eye out for them.

Seriously
    Well then stop playing the fucking game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well go play a game that isn't MMO
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

After years of playing wow and doing all raids and pvp, I can say leveling is most interesting thing in game. Ofc, not with same race/class again.
    Leveling means having no downtime and thats what makes it interesing. Playing at max level means lot of downtime/afking, while waiting for raid, lfr, whatever. While leveling, we can take different paths, skip quest or do them all, we have a choice. At max level we dont have a choice, its either dailies, lfr queue or achivs every day the same thing.

I would even sign a petition for Blizz to postpone raids for a month since launch, in order to make people see the world they created. Just like they gated gear and parts of raids.

Deleted
    Lol this is the base of an MMO you dont want in an MMO.... I like to progress my character in the world and I do that by questing and leveling.

Thread needs to be locked for winning the most idiotic post of the week.

its only a grind if it isnt fun. fun content at 91 and fun content at 100 is exactly the same. the issue is in the past the max level content always trumped the leveling quests and areas (though i would say MOP's zones were pretty enjoyable). so if they apply the changes they are talking about to leveling content it wont feel grindy

Blizzard said in Q&A that they wanted leveling experience to be different, to be a fast romp throughout the zones. It might be just as long as before or even faster, even if it's 10 levels.

And TBH, lvl100 looks cooler than lvl95

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So wait a second, i for one love leveling the first 2-3 times because of the lore you get to experience. Are you saying i won't finish a zone or will they be scaled to get us every level. I mean i want to experience ALL 10 levels IN all the zones. I don't want to burn past a few zones and outlevel them.

Deleted
    Seriously
    The time spent leveling is always the same, because the same amount of XP gets split over a different amount levels.

They also said that leveling in WoD will be a lot faster and more fun than in MoP.

My bet is that the people here who say that leveling is a waste of time wouldn't even have the slightest of problem if they played with a pixel cube holding a pixel sword attacking a pixel in a white room. No items, just pixels that when you mouseover you see the stats.

Seriously
    These 10 levels to gain will be quicker than the 5 levels in MoP.

Dunno if you know this but we had to get 10 levels in BC and LK and both times it was shorter than the 5 levels in Cata and MoP.

PS: A LOT of terrible players exist at max level and they DO need to practice learning how to play a lot more, but that's regardless of how long it takes to level. It will be shorter, don't fret.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I was almost willing to give OP the benefit of the doubt, until I saw his follow-up post.

How is this thread not locked yet?

Seriously No1 cares about the quest chains
    Speak for yourself. Quests are the main reason I still play this game, and for me the biggest letdown of WoD is how at lvl 100 there wont be any dailies. Agreed that the way dailies were implemented in MoP was dreadful, but in previous expansions they were awesome, and were in fact one of the most welcomed features in TBC.

Now at lvl 100 in WoD all I get is that lame GW2 Ripoff bullshit where I have to mindlessly wander hoping I can find an event, and GET TO IT before it despawns (I'm in a really crowded server, rare mobs in the timeless isle tend to last a whooping 5 seconds. If its at 3 am during a workday like wednesday, they last 10 seconds from spawn to death)

its because of whiners that other people can't have nice things. Next thing we know, next expansion wont have any plot, or quests, you just buy it, get instant level-cap and start grinding dungeons.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)