Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Would you welcome another Pandaria expansion?

They're doing multiple Orc so why not right? if down the road, 2 expansions from now, it's Pandaria again, how would you feel about it?

If the option was between another Orc vs another Pandaria, which would you choose?

Deleted
    We've done what we had to do with Pandaria. No more Pandaria. Word.

Deleted
    They said "Been there done that"

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    They're doing multiple Orc so why not right? if down the road, 2 expansions from now, it's Pandaria again, how would you feel about it?

If the option was between another Orc vs another Pandaria, which would you choose?
    As I see it, it's alliance expansion. End of MoP - we kill lots of orcs
    WoD - We kill even more orcs.
    And we still don't know, who the main baddy is.

Different thing entirely. We've already finished just about all the lore possible attached to that continent.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Thing is, with WoD, the whole shattering of Draenor and going back prior to that allows us to have new zones and story in an old location. Pandaria sort of lacks any opportunity to do that. I'm open to them revamping it at some point, but as part of a larger expansion, not as the main selling point.

Nope. It would necessitate the renovation (and loss) of the current Pandaria, which I rather like. Sha infested bits aside. They could pull a Draenor/Outland on it, but I think that's a rather clumsy system. Mostly, though, I'd just rather go new places. Like Nazjatar, Argus, or some other legion-infested world. Or maybe visit the Titans wherever they are.
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

10+ Year Old Account
    MOP = quit

so yeah they make 1 again i aint playing simple as that

10+ Year Old Account
    dont think theres anything interesting left in pandaland... there wasnt much to begin with anyways ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    No more pandaland, ever.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Have to agree with people here. I personally enjoyed Mists, and Pandaria itself was a nice continent. But there's not much to be done here anymore and it's time to move on to something new.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

No, they probably won't devote an entire xpac to the panda's, but I am sure we will see them play some sort of role as the game continues. Maybe something like they did in the barrens or the isle of thunder (with the blood elves). I am sure they will fit heavily into what the Horde does going forward under Vol'gin.

There's nothing left to do on Pandaria

Deleted
    I can only imagine Burning Legion invading Pandaria. Could be possible.

Hell. No. Worst expansion ever about the most idiotic land and race. Hope everything concerning pandas and pandaria fall into abyss and forgotten.

Before I start, OP is fishing for flames, I highly doubt this is a serious suggestion.
    ---------
    First

Are you guys out of your whacking minds?

Pandas are not WoW. MOP was the worst thing that happened to WoW. Lost millions upon millions subs. Blizzard got its lesson. Not gonna happen again. Period.

Second

We have a shit ton of other races, dwarves, night elves, gnomes, undead, tauren, and bloodelves. Why not do something for these races that have gotten no lore love?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    MOP = quit

so yeah they make 1 again i aint playing simple as that
    Looking at the game through the prism of just the panda's in Pandaria. It was an amazing expansion from a graphics and tech standpoint. The tech and graphics so far in WoD is even more amazing. What they have been able to achieve since wrath from a tech point of view under the engine they are working with is mind blowing. If you really take a look as you go back through the game and see just how much the game has changed just by the environment alone all the way up to including WoD is tremendous.

There are tons of people that look at this game through different prisms, I go beyond the quest and raids. Since part of my experience is in programming and graphics design, I look at the game from the esthetics as well as immersing myself to the story being told. There is way more to this game then just raiding and pet battles. Next to Wrath, MoP is going to be my next favorite xpac until they top both of those.

Deleted
    No I skipped MoP and would skip any panda related or silly childish expansion.

I like WoW but that doesn't mean I have to like everything about it so voting with my wallet and just playing other games till its back on the right track seems the best option with expansions like that.

I don't think that there's anything about Pandaria to make an expansion, but if so, I would welcome it. Despise stupid, childish (oh irony!) hate, this was really awesome expansion, best since release of TBC. It had some flaws of course, but overall it was really enjoyable.

choose between more orc xpacs or more pandaria xpacs. I'd choose orcs.MoP was good but not that good that I'd want more of it.