Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Pandas are not WoW. MOP was the worst thing that happened to WoW. Lost millions upon millions subs. Blizzard got its lesson. Not gonna happen again. Period.
    Surely you have some very hard evidence to back up this actually occurred other that flaming about what has taken place over the forums in the last year plus. Wrath was the games heyday, Cata is where things started to turn for the worse lack of endgame content really kill the game for a lot of people outside of the raiders over course. The social aspect has been much to be desired since cata as well, some of this was of Blizzard's owning doing with simplifying revamp zones and remove the elite quest in the world.

You’re like the current president, throwing around the word "Period" like your some statistical expert. There tons of reasons people leave a game, some come back every now and then give the tires another kick to see what has changed. A lot of people have grown old of play a game that requires more time than most other games to play. Others just want to do more than play a game, period.

I know for one, I play less now than I played 8 years ago. Is that because due to the content or life? Life has to be prioritized when one has a career and a family. I tend to get off the chair more now and spend time with my wife and kids. My children are in their teens and we can do a ton of things together now, that we could not do when I started this game 8 years ago. I am sure there are a lot of people like this, matter a fact I have met a lot of them through the game.

You do not know what you’re talking about, from an esthetic and tech standpoint MoP is amazing. You chose to look at from the prism of a panda and can't see past that, what a shame because the devs did a tremendous job on the visual aspects of the game. I like they are going to have even more Easter eggs in WoD for the people that explore the world they create.

Try looking a little deeper in the game you play past the quests, raids, and pet battles sometime. It is an amazing world Blizzard has created for you. I for one appreciate everything they have done over time to make life easier all the way down to the simplest tasks.

So saying they are hemorrhaging subs do to MoP, well maybe a few just could not see actually past the panda’s.
    Last edited by Apexis; 2013-11-10 at 03:41 PM. Reason: editing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    No I skipped MoP and would skip any panda related or silly childish expansion.

I like WoW but that doesn't mean I have to like everything about it so voting with my wallet and just playing other games till its back on the right track seems the best option with expansions like that.
    "Childish"....

Obviously you havent played the story in there, so how would you know...

Of course people like these dont care. All they fucking see is pandas and leave it at that, the very definition of judging a book by its cover. Such a waste...

As for the question, I think rehashing pandaria or any other place like outland is done now is a bad idea. With draenor theres at least something, but thats where i will draw the limit. No more rehashed places weve been to before.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2013-11-10 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    They're doing multiple Orc so why not right? if down the road, 2 expansions from now, it's Pandaria again, how would you feel about it?

If the option was between another Orc vs another Pandaria, which would you choose?
    No more than I welcomed this one.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Nope. It would necessitate the renovation (and loss) of the current Pandaria, which I rather like. Sha infested bits aside. They could pull a Draenor/Outland on it, but I think that's a rather clumsy system. Mostly, though, I'd just rather go new places. Like Nazjatar, Argus, or some other legion-infested world. Or maybe visit the Titans wherever they are.
    Maybe next Xpac we go back in time to Pandaria, so SoO again and finnish Garrosh before ge could go to Dreanor!

Deleted
    Unless pandaria is the target destination for the Burning Legions invasion I dont see us going back there. I dont even want us to go there in a patch....

Deleted
    Nah, there's a ton of other things that may be included in next xpac's, especially lorewise.

Deleted
    I stayed unsubscribed most of Pandaria's time, since I disliked it a lot.

I would not welcome another Panda expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was ok but I say no thank you if they want another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixdraw View Post
    Looking at the game through the prism of just the panda's in Pandaria. It was an amazing expansion from a graphics and tech standpoint. The tech and graphics so far in WoD is even more amazing. What they have been able to achieve since wrath from a tech point of view under the engine they are working with is mind blowing. If you really take a look as you go back through the game and see just how much the game has changed just by the environment alone all the way up to including WoD is tremendous.

There are tons of people that look at this game through different prisms, I go beyond the quest and raids. Since part of my experience is in programming and graphics design, I look at the game from the esthetics as well as immersing myself to the story being told. There is way more to this game then just raiding and pet battles. Next to Wrath, MoP is going to be my next favorite xpac until they top both of those.
    im sure by graphic design u must admire game's way ahead of wow then
    Last edited by Hooliganz; 2013-11-10 at 05:26 PM.

Deleted
    no. One pandaren expansion was more than enough. I don't want to see more pandaren.

I'm done with pandas for the franchise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I don't hold any sort of prejudice towards the pandaren or Pandaria, but for me this a theme that exhausted its purpose. The whole expansion had the pandaren, their entire culture and Pandaria itself as focal points of 3/4 of the story, and I guess we basically saw all of that. I wouldn't mind some pandaren cameo or presence/development/involvement, but that should be something minor or marginal.

We have the Pandaren that joined Alliance and Horde, but those in Pandaria/Wandering Isle will just keep their businesses there and stop, we discovered, explored and fought everything their land had to offer, so I guess that we're definetely done with them. Anyway, orcs and pandaren are not a fair comparison, pandaren are indeed in Warcraft by the times of Frozen Throne, but orcs are simply a too important part of Warcraft's franchise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    im sure by graphic design u must admire game's way ahead of wow then
    Yes, I do but I been playing wow along time and the transformation it has gone through should not be discounted just because people do not like panda's and won't play in spite of them.

Deleted
    MoP was the best expansion ever released.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully Pandaria is done with. Apparently the Sha have been dealt with-they are purged according to the quest Why Do We Fight?. I'd like to see some Pandaren lore figures or heroes/heroines to emerge from there to help us deal with threats, or the further adventures of the Stormstouts. No real reason to go back to the continent, as beautiful as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind it! I like cute things! Pandaland gave us battle pets and... well it just wasn't that bad. Aside from having to kill General Nazgrim and beat up our Warchief But at least Lor'themar and Vol'Jin grew some balls!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    "Childish"....

Obviously you havent played the story in there, so how would you know...

Of course people like these dont care. All they fucking see is pandas and leave it at that, the very definition of judging a book by its cover. Such a waste...

As for the question, I think rehashing pandaria or any other place like outland is done now is a bad idea. With draenor theres at least something, but thats where i will draw the limit. No more rehashed places weve been to before.
    Well obviously. I for one am not interested in talking pandas and "that asian stuff" so isnt it natural to take a break and skip content that just doesnt appeal to me?

You think it's just the pandas? For me personally it was everything. I never bothered with minipets so pet battles didnt interest me, then there were the pandas of course but more important it was the asian looking zones, buildings, non-warcrafty asian story etc. that I just didn't found appealing at all and didn't care about it.

Blizzard will probably rehash it in some form after 2-3 expansions.

A Pandaria expansion? I don't know, but I bet Bolvar is getting lonely in Icecrown so I don't see why we can't go cheer him up with a visit. I mean it's not like we forgot him, right?....RIGHT?!

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    They're doing multiple Orc so why not right? if down the road, 2 expansions from now, it's Pandaria again, how would you feel about it?

If the option was between another Orc vs another Pandaria, which would you choose?
    Totally depends on how they do it. Cata was a disaster. However WoD appears to not simply be an updated Outland but a totally new design based on the what Outland was before. So going back to Pandaria does not have to suck merely by the fact that it would be going back to Pandaria.