How do i remove..

Alright I need help here because i cant figure it out my self. Been doing some UI modifications and such and I got 2 problems in this picture there is 2 red boxes the top left one being 'Mouseover player/npc/object frame' (its usually in bottom right) I want that gone at all times just gone. I tried TipTac but it can seems to only be able to hide the frame in combat. And i tried MoveAnything which not only removes this frame but EVERY other frame including my stats in character sheet and in the spellbook and items.

The second box is THP(TargetHealthPercent) i see a lot of people having it show 2 decimals like 74,13% I cant do that it is either 0 decimals or 4 decimals if i choose 2 or 3 decimals it goes all black with nothing but a black box.

Last edited by Arcrin; 2013-11-11 at 05:07 PM.

What reason could you possibly have to want to remove the tooltip?
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    What reason could you possibly have to want to remove the tooltip?
    not what the thread is about but to clarify. Its because its useless and waste of space on a screen thats already too small.
    Last edited by Arcrin; 2013-11-11 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    not what the thread is about but to clarify. Its because its useless and waste of space on a screen thats already too small.
    I'm not sure how something that tells you what your mouse is over is useless. And you would need it to read spell/equipment details anyhow. So the best option is to hide it in combat with TipTac.

If you're completely hellbent on removing it completely, MoveAnything should do it. The behavior you are describing is likely caused by you not using it correctly. I believe there's also a command that can disable them somewhere.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    I'm not sure how something that tells you what your mouse is over is useless. And you would need it to read spell/equipment details anyhow. So the best option is to hide it in combat with TipTac.

If you're completely hellbent on removing it completely, MoveAnything should do it. The behavior you are describing is likely caused by you not using it correctly. I believe there's also a command that can disable them somewhere.
    im hellbent on removing the mouseover part and here is what its tricky MoveAnything does remove the mouseover tooltip but it does indeed remove the tooltips from items, spellbooks and stat ratings aswell.

and i cannot find the option in MoveAnything to just remove the mouseover part thats why i made a thread here asking for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    im hellbent on removing the mouseover part and here is what its tricky MoveAnything does remove the mouseover tooltip but it does indeed remove the tooltips from items, spellbooks and stat ratings aswell.

and i cannot find the option in MoveAnything to just remove the mouseover part thats why i made a thread here asking for advice.
    I honestly don't think there exists a way to only partially remove tooltips like that. Maybe someone else knows something about it.

An alternative I can propose is having the tooltip anchored to your mouse location. That way it's position wouldn't interfere with anything.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

I am not aware of any which hide the tooltip, but there are choices when it comes to customising or replacing it.
    I can see a more minimalist approach working there.
    Should an addon support it, then removing unecessary text will reduce its size substantially.
    The title, guild, pvp status are obvious candidates with perhaps class represented in a coloured border or text.
    The faction maybe can be removed entirely, or shown by an icon.

I recall doing similar with StarTip, unfortunately long-since broken.