Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Knowing Blizz, it will probably be like a legendary trinket that can be obtained from just running LFR and a legendary weapon obtained from just running flex ("normal").

I don't expect it to be an item we have heard of before, I expect them to make up some random lore about it... and if it is going to be given to the masses, then I don't honestly expect them to put too much time into the lore ("this one of a kind item has millions of years of history.... which is why every person on the server has it").

10+ Year Old Account
    Gorehowl with one million damage or whatever the limit to damage can be with the one hundred level cap.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    I liked the way (and so do blizzard) everyone got a legendary, but this time it shouldnt be such a huge upgrade for everyone. Imo a neckless would be fine with some kind of proc effect. But I also really enjoyed the WoTLK model where only a few people could use the legendarys. I didnt feel I was missing something as a Death Knight when we were building our first Val'anyr hammer. It felt like a groups accomplishment. It's also an amazing feeling for people who are building the weapon. Nothing comes close to the sence of accomplishment you get when you finally hand in that last piece to get your orange weapon(atleast when speaking of WoW).

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    A legendary helm would be kind of cool.
    If we got an awesome looking helm with special effects... /drools

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinath View Post
    I liked the way (and so do blizzard) everyone got a legendary, but this time it shouldnt be such a huge upgrade for everyone. Imo a neckless would be fine with some kind of proc effect. But I also really enjoyed the WoTLK model where only a few people could use the legendarys. I didnt feel I was missing something as a Death Knight when we were building our first Val'anyr hammer. It felt like a groups accomplishment. It's also an amazing feeling for people who are building the weapon. Nothing comes close to the sence of accomplishment you get when you finally hand in that last piece to get your orange weapon(atleast when speaking of WoW).
    I loved the feeling of previous legendaries. It made me want to do the bosses. It gave me a feeling of teamwork as I helped a guildie collect the pieces and do the mini bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Doomhambringer.
    Doomhambringer? A weapon that brings you ham? Of doom perhaps?

It brings you...bacon?

I'm sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    doomhamburger :> is how i read it
    That is how I read it too. Started thinking about In N Out Burger

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    It would be kinda cool if the legendary questline made you into an improved version of your class, like druid becomes archdruids, paladins becomes angelic warriors etc
    Wow uhhhh. Wow.... Can blizz steal your idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Incrediblow View Post
    That would completely mess with lore , they might aswell stick Frostmourne on the Ah.
    You can get Gorehowl out of Karazhan...
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    Some made up legendary Orc or Draenei weapon.
    Every weapon in this game is made up. If you think some items in this game is more real than others, it might be time to take a break.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    If Gorehowl is taken to Draenor in WOD... Blizzard spins the Time-Space Wheel... Everything explained!

Deleted
    Well,

Doomhammer
    Gorehowl
    Kargath's Blade Fist.
    A Bigass Draenei Crystal Maul
    A Bigass Draenei Crystal Sword

Orr...that spinning heating sword from the concept arts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard mention they would have a Legendary chain to reward something like a cloak (so offpiece item that isn't Armor) and that they would have the old type with hard to get Legendary, which most likely is a Weapon (or something new?).

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Blizzard mention they would have a Legendary chain to reward something like a cloak (so offpiece item that isn't Armor) and that they would have the old type with hard to get Legendary, which most likely is a Weapon (or something new?).
    Sounds like a good idea.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I came upon something interesting when i was reading about ashbringer lore. Quoting wowwiki: During the assault on Blackrock Spire in the Second War, Highlord Mograine of the Silver Hand claimed a mysterious dark crystal from a dead orc warlock. The crystal was the "living embodiment of shadow," and originated from Draenor. So maybe we'll be able to get the crystal and forge ashbringer. not to mention blackrock spire is getting rewamped. So there are 2 possibilities for a legendary imo: ashbringer or doomhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowx View Post
    I came upon something interesting when i was reading about ashbringer lore. Quoting wowwiki: During the assault on Blackrock Spire in the Second War, Highlord Mograine of the Silver Hand claimed a mysterious dark crystal from a dead orc warlock. The crystal was the "living embodiment of shadow," and originated from Draenor. So maybe we'll be able to get the crystal and forge ashbringer. not to mention blackrock spire is getting rewamped. So there are 2 possibilities for a legendary imo: ashbringer or doomhammer.
    What if Ashbringer gets a counterpart? As in, we use the kind of crystal that forged the Ashbringer to create our own powerful weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Doomhambringer.
    Doomburger, no?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    ye that would be great. like each class forges the weapon they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    I know I for one thing that shouldn't be a thing , but someone suggested Doomhammer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadowx View Post
    As much as that would be really cool It messes with lore way too much everyone running round with the Ashbringer ,Blizz have said the Corrupted Ashbringer should have never been accessible by characters , let alone the original maybe a fragment as a trinket , neck piece or even to enhance a weapon or piece of armour but the chances of Blizz letting players have access to the Ashbringer Is merely impossible, and seems as in this WoD expansion It wasn't made or we didn't know anything of it.

We're going to help Ner'zhul forge Frostmourne.

Has to be a caster weapon this time around. Possibly healer.