Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Legendary Doomulus Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    It needs to be a weapon. But seeing the bias it'll probably be horde only
    Well, the Horde are the only faction that would be worthy of wielding any weapon that could be considered "Legendary".

Deleted
    Doomhammer 2.0 for Horde, Ashbringer 2.0 for Alliance. And by 2.0 I mean a sort of Shadowmourne thing. Same kind of 'theme' but altogether different objects.

Or maybe a draenei-themed legendary for Alliance and a orc-themed one for Horde.

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by tigojones View Post
    Well, the Horde are the only faction that would be worthy of wielding any weapon that could be considered "Legendary".
    Your inferiority complex is showing, greenie.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I recall correctly, they said the legendary quest will try to be more class-oriented, so I'm hoping this means a unique weapon for each class. That would be awesome (if unlikely).

Legendary ring. Quest chain to be done by your garrison bots. The proc is that it sends you 5k gold weekly, and gives you 4 more free 90's.

Legendary boots that let you jump higher and move faster :P
    -allow casting on movement.
    -increase melee attack range by 10 yards
    -do AoE damage on jump as a tank
    -stun bosses for 1 sec
    -do AoE healing on jump
    -transforms you into a mighty SUPER BADASS monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just.. no legendary chain quest again.. I want to play my mage, but I cant compete with all those free legendary.. Ive ding like 3 weeks ago.. If there a new legendary, let it be a boss drop, or w-e not something anybody would have, its now a raiding requirement which is... quite sad when you think about it..

Forget about those famous weapons like the Doomhammer.
    We will get something new.

Maybe a weapon through heroic raiding like the Shadowmourne, and trinkets for a more accessible legendary.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that it's a weapon from a quest line that everyone can do. Having a cape at the end in MoP was so lame.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember correctly. I think they said it was going to be a Legendary that formed to your class, sort of like Atiesh, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    Legendary boots that let you jump higher and move faster :P
    -allow casting on movement.
    -increase melee attack range by 10 yards
    -do AoE damage on jump as a tank
    -stun bosses for 1 sec
    -do AoE healing on jump
    -transforms you into a mighty SUPER BADASS monster.
    Haha! That's right, because we don't have enough maniacs jumping around in the raid, need moar!!

as a prot paladin, blood elf female, some legendary over-the-top shield would feel awesome
    Just for the lols, add some unique feature like: adds 30% block chance, increase stam, str, int, mastery, haste, crit, etc. by 30%!!!!!

they mention shaman might get a lengendary this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second tier after release, focused on paladins, lot of belf and dreanei lore and in the end, there will be some legendary weapon - shield or sword, different stats, that will depend on class of the player (Atiesh-like). Yes, I hope in little bit of love for tanks in regard of legendaries.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

They said there will be one MOP type fake legendary free to take for casuals and there'll be one true legendary that is more exclusive.

A wand.

Wand would be cool. I want Guldan's wand, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post
    I want Ashbringer or DOOMHAMMER!
    Doomhammer is not that special, Ashbringer will never happen (the corrupted one from old Naxx doesn't count, though it's one of my favourite weapons)

I think it would be interesting if they did a legendary helm, and part of it's fancy legendary stats (beyond whatever it's unique proc is) is that it counts as a set piece for whatever set the rest of your armor is, so as to not cause issue by replacing a set helm. I could see this being the "everyone" legendary

The "real raider" legendary will probably be a weapon, but hopefully it will work in a way similar to the Quel'Delar quest in Wrath, where at the end of the quest chain you choose a weapon for your class/spec. I'd be surprised of Blizzard ever did another legendary that was class/role exclusive.

Also, I'd expect this legendary to be obtainable at least in Heroic raiding, if not normal (at a slower pace.) Mythic will of course be the best/fastest way, just like you could get a Dragonwrath from normal Firelands, but heroic had better drop rates for the quest components.

Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    Doomhammer is not that special, Ashbringer will never happen (the corrupted one from old Naxx doesn't count, though it's one of my favourite weapons)
    I don't want them to bring back old legendaries, I'd rather see brand new ones.