Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stitches Ranked Gameplay in Heroes of the Storm HotS Hero League. Using the Chef Skin and Treasure Goblin Mount. The match was around Rank 9 on the Cursed Hallow Battleground.

Greymane Ranked Gameplay in Heroes of the Storm HotS Hero League. Using the Ironside Dire Mount. The match was around Rank 10 on the Gardens of Terror Battleground.

Li-Ming Ranked Gameplay in Heroes of the Storm HotS Hero League. Using the Star Princess Skin and Treasure Goblin Mount. The match was around Rank 9 on the Infernal Shrines Battleground.

Tracer was recently launched in Heroes of the Storm, she uses the exact same kit as in Overwatch but translated for HotS. I have done extensive testing with the perky Brit and so far she feels a bit to strong, being able to dance around most opposition while dealing high amounts of damage and staying relatively safe. This is not a build guide, more of a demonstration of what she can do.

Full Tracer Build Guide Tutorial in Heroes of the Storm or HotS. This is a long format style of video which covers everything you should know about the brand new Overwatch Assassin. We will go through all of the talent tiers and I will give you my input on whats good whats not and what to pick when. The game was carried out on the Dragon Shire battleground in Quick Match mode, but the gameplay is only half the story and my recommendation is to sit through the first section of the video where we talk about each talent. Always keep in mind to take all information with a pinch of slat. Game Play start 19:46 Hot atm, please enjoy it while it lasts.
    Gameplay start at 19:46
    Last edited by LeyzarGamingViews; 2016-04-24 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    New episode is here! This week I've got you mostly funny moments / fails and a couple of epic moments.
    As always, I hope you enjoy!

Just click on the glowing circle to the right!
    Heroes of the Storm (Easter Egg) - Tracer Home Screen | Splash | Intro (HotS)

Tracer is now live in Heroes of the Storm, so that means Gameplay using the new Spectre skin and Spectre Phantom mount. HotS Quick Match on Blackheart's Bay Battleground. This was pretty much a roflstomp the spectres clearly being to strong! Just to add a bit more to the theme, we had Spectre Nova and Spectre Illidan to the mix.

Artanis now has a mini gap-closer added to his default kit, more precisely to his W (twin blades). For this reason we are going to go for a full Gameplay Build Guide in Heroes of the Storm or HotS for short. With the buff to his base kit also came a nerf to his base health and health regeneration (-5%). These changes do help the StarCraft warrior but I still believe that the main issue with him is the lack of control over his Q (Blade Dash). In this format we go through each of the talent options and I give you my thoughts on what to pick and in what circumstances. The game was carried out on the Dragon Shire Battleground and I used the master skin and the Nexus Battle Beast mount (at patch 17.4) Gameplay start 7:09

Full Rexxar Gameplay Build Guide in Heroes of the Storm, for patch 17.4 where Rex and Misha got some enhancements.

Deleted
    New episode is live! This week's a balance between funny & epic tales.
    Also, at minute 5:10 and after there's a new special type of montage as a 3k subs thank you video!
    As always, I hope you enjoy it!

Top 3 Assassin Tier list for the Patch 17.4

Heroes of the Storm (Patch Review) - Tracer Nerf (HotS Balance Update 17.5)

Well there is only one topic ...
    -Tracer Nerf

Official Patch Notes :
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/2...

So less survivability, less damage, Less Hit Points... Yup.. it's all-rounder. This will hurt Tracer on all fronts... how bad ? remains to be seen.. but I don't think she will hold her nr 1 assassin spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Comprehensive Brightwing Gameplay Build Guide in Heroes of the Storm Patch 17.4. For the longest time BW didn't see much play, thankfully more recent changes have shifted the meta to a spot where BW is a bit more comfortable. If you are a support player then you should have a spot for the butterfly in your Roster. In this format we go through each of the talent options and I give you my input on what are the good options, in what circumstances etc. The biggest recent change to our "friendly" butterfly was to the Heroic Emerald Winds, which now also passively increases the healing of Soothing Mist by 8%.
    HotS Quick Match on Blackheart's Bay Battleground. Game Play 14:19

New Heroes of the Storm : Chromie | Medivh
    New Skin : Master Chromie | Master Medivh | Fell Queen Chromie | Knight Owl Medivh | Widowmaker Nova | Eagle Eye Tyrande
    New Mount : Hell Billie | Epic Elemental Wolf | Elemental Wolf

aunching in all regions during the week of June 14, Heroes of the Storm Ranked play is pulling out all the stops and introducing a horde of new features, improvements, and rewards. With division tiers, seasons, high rank recognition, and end-of-season rewards, we think you’ll love what’s in store for ranked Heroes of the Storm.

Heroes of the storm Thrall Gameplay.
    The game was streamed lived over on my Twitch Channel.
    https://www.twitch.tv/leyzargamingviews
    HotS Quick Match using the Master Thrall skin and Dire wolf mount cause Warchief of the Horde!

Heroes of the Storm Jaina Gameplay in HotS Quick Match mode.
    Wanted to see if we can play without a mana talent such as conjurers pursuit and well.. it's going to depend on battleground and team composition but sure, we can play without it. Master skin & Tyrael's Charger mount.

Deleted
    New video is up once again! This week I have a longer pack of tales (9 minutes) of all kinds of tales.
    I also did some experimenting on this one (new music, new types of tales e.g camp steals or sad deaths), so if you want drop a comment if you enjoyed a specific one or want me to tweak.
    Enjoy!

Chromie Gameplay in Heroes of the Storm Quick Match on the HotS PTR.
    "Not Deathwing" was released on the public test realm just minutes ago and I wanted to get a first impressions in asap. So far the image seems to be that of a long range nuker, tons of burst no sustain limited mobility with no escape until lvl 13. Fell Queen Chromie skin and Cloud Serpent mount but there are a few other color coordination options as-well.

More Chromie Gameplay on the Heroes of the Storm PTR. This time I went for a build focused around her Q ability Sand Blast. While this is not my favorite build it has been gaining some popularity, has more spam potential but less burst potential.

Keep in mind you can make a few changes to the build, tier 3 & 4 are particularly situational.

Easy and simple way to get rid of any Nexus Gnome.
    Heroes of the Storm (Gameplay) - GNOMEACIDE - (HotS Zeratul Gameplay Quick Match)
    Chromie Counter made easy.

Gnomeacide build :
    http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talent...

Chromie is here in the Nexus! Well on the PTR anyways... 1 more week and she is live. Here is my breakdown of her abilites, talents, and some quick action on the field! SHE HITS HARD!!!! My nickname for her is the Time Lost Nuker. So much fun so please enjoy!

Twitter: @heroes_nlegends
    Instagram:@theheroesandlegends
    Email: theheroesandlegends@gmail.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/theheroesandlegends
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL7...fNgDq7WERBpY7g

Deleted
    New episode is up & running! This week's a pack of funny tales, with 2-3 epic gameplay at the start of the episode.
    As always, I hope you enjoy it!

Deleted
    New episode is live! It's a bit of a rushed episode, as I'm leaving for a trip this week (that's why episode is on Sunday), but hopefully still funny.

Deleted
    New episode is up & running! This week's pack is filled with funny & fail tales, which I hope you'll find hilarious.