Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Ultimate Guide to Losing a Practice Match is a joke guide that provides a great strat for doing something no one has ever wanted to do, ever.

Hello guys,
    Our build for LiLi in Heroes of the Storm with the Explorer LiLi skin and Rainbow Unicorn mount.
    This is not a guide. Just gameplay with commentary.

Leyzar

Hello guys,

Closed Beta is Here! Taking a look at Thrall (gameplay) in Heroes of the Storm with the Hellhammer Thrall skin and Dire Wolf mount.
    (Will be back soon with the Build and Gameplay video)

Leyzar

SteelSeries Heroes of the Storm Mouse Unboxing

Hello guys,
    I've been waiting for the Heroes of the Storm edition mouse for a while now...so when i saw it available... i could not resist and i bought it!
    So, no, this time is not a Gameplay video. SteelSeries Heroes of the Storm Mouse Unboxing!

Leyzar

Heroes of the Storm - Thrall Gameplay (kill compilation)

Hello guys,
    Some Thrall Gameplay in Heroes of the Storm, this is basically a kill montage | compilation using the Hellhammer skin.

Leyzar

Hello guys,
    Blizzard has started selling access to the heroes of the storm beta through the founder's pack. Price ? 35 Euro for Europeans, 40$ for the US. There are still no "key" or "keys" for this game.
    Let's "discuss" this subject a bit.

Leyzar

Heroes of the Storm - Brightwing Gameplay & Build

Brightwing going...going going!

Our build for Brightwing (gameplay) in Heroes of the Storm.
    Keep in mind that your choice in talents may have to alter depending on your setup/map and opposing team.
    This is not a guide video.

Leyzar

Heroes of the Storm - Falstad Gameplay & Build

Hello guys

My build for Falstad (gameplay) in Heroes of the Storm.

Leyzar

Heroes of the Storm - Malfurion Ranked Gameplay (Hero League)

Ranked play in hero league (draft mode) with everybody's favorite druid Malfurion. In this heroes of the storm gameplay i used the Storm Mantle skin and the War Steed mount

Heroes of the Storm - Tychus Gameplay & Build

My build for Tychus (gameplay) in Heroes of the Storm using the Cyber Wolf mount.
    Keep in mind that your choice in talents may have to alter depending on your setup/map and opposing team.
    This is not a guide.

Heroes of the Storm - Zagara Ranked Gameplay (Hero League)

Ranked gameplay in hero league (draft mode) with Zagara.
    This is the current competitive format for Heroes of the Storm.

Zagara is one heck of a broodmother, viable in ranked.1080p 60fps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got a in-clan 3v3 tournament going on right now. Watch if you want. http://www.twitch.tv/jimmyislost

Clan is The Chaos Vanguard.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Heroes of the Storm - Falstad Ranked Gameplay (Hero League)

Ranked gameplay in hero league (draft mode) with Falstad - Sleepy Edition @ 1080p 60fps

Streaming my ladder climb, I mostly play Thrall and Stitches. Been in since the first or second Alpha Wave

http://www.twitch.tv/krowzzer

Hello guys,

I recently decided to transfer my personal video archives to youtube and try streaming some of my games in HotS. I play and stream a lot of Heroes of the Storm and I upload lot's of games. It's really plain videos for now but if you want to see the game and some of the heroes in action check it out, I will be working on providing some of the builds and opinions for my favorite heroes in the future.

youtube.com/delutv1

twitch.tv/deluhathol1

Any feedback on how to improve my videos and gameplay is of course welcomed!

Awesome comeback win in this video!

Heroes of the Storm - Raynor Gameplay & Build

My build for Raynor (gameplay) in Heroes of the Storm using the Dire Wolf mount.

Leyzar

Heroes of the Storm - Nazeebo Ranked Gameplay (Hero League)

Ranked gameplay in hero league (draft mode) with Nazeebo using the Grimskull skin and nazeebra mount.

Leyzar

All Heroes of the Storm - Quick Guide

I thought that a quick guide to all heroes of the storm would be useful.

Heroes of the Storm - Muradin Ranked Gameplay (Hero League)

Ranked gameplay in hero league (draft mode) with Muradin using the Wonder Billie mount.
    This is the current competitive format for Heroes of the Storm.

Build Showcase video :
    Heroes of the Storm - Muradin Gameplay and Build

Deleted
    Hey Guys,

Just a quick message to let you guys know about my http://Twitch.tv/VioletRaccoon

I will be Steaming hotS loads as i got an eu beta key amongst some other games and i think its a pretty cool way to interact with you all.

Anyway if you can hit the follow button i would appreciate it, if you haven't signed up just link your facebook and hit follow, then it will tell you when i go live.

We launched on Monday and currently we are live Mon-Fri 7pm - late and weekends will be various.

Anyway I'm an ex-competitive Counter-Strike player, Massive Football Manager fan, WoW Player (PicoTTo), video games programmer, father of two and gamer from the UK. Streaming various different games on his own and with others in my house and on Teamspeak.

I work full time Monday to Friday so will be streaming from 7pm weekdays and at various times on weekends. I have a fiancée and two boys, two cats and a dog, all of which will probably make an appearance on screen..

I will be streaming various games but some examples are : Heroes of the storm, World of Warcraft, H1Z1, Hearthstone and Football Manager.

Thanks for taking a look and i would really appreciate a follow !

http://Twitch.tv/VioletRaccoon