Bastion of Twilight 10 NM solo Mage 4/4

Hey guys !

Continuing the "One Mage vs T11" series, here is BoT
    Quite easy on normal mode if you have high ilvl, will try heroic soon

Halfus Wyrmbreaker

Valiona and Theralion

Ascendant Council

Cho'Gall

Informations about the kills, music and everything are in the videos descriptions.

Enjoy See you soon for BWD !

Awesome! Now do Sinestra!

Lol I kid Can't wait to try these bosses out (when I get more prepaid time >.>)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Awesome! Now do Sinestra!

Lol I kid Can't wait to try these bosses out (when I get more prepaid time >.>)
    Aaaand BWD cleaned !
    Nefarian is definitely harder than Cho'Gall Videos soon !
    Last edited by Araitik; 2013-11-13 at 10:38 PM.

The useless edit 1 : Morchok 10HM + Yor'sahj 10NM down
    The useless edit 2 : I just got my hands on a Heroic Juggernaut's Focusing Crystal Can't wait to test it !

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    The useless edit 1 : Morchok 10HM + Yor'sahj 10NM down
    The useless edit 2 : I just got my hands on a Heroic Juggernaut's Focusing Crystal Can't wait to test it !
    I got one myself but I haven't used it yet. Can't decide what trinket to replace: Flex Immerseus or Normal Warforged Toxic Totem.

And wut, you got Heroic Morchok? o_O; I couldn't even get close on Normal! D:
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I got one myself but I haven't used it yet. Can't decide what trinket to replace: Flex Immerseus or Normal Warforged Toxic Totem.

And wut, you got Heroic Morchok? o_O; I couldn't even get close on Normal! D:
    Get rid of Toxic Totem.
    Also, HM Morchok is easier than normal : bosses have less health and go down twice as fast (because Combustion spread)