10+ Year Old Account

Item Squish and Level 100

With the soon in-coming item squish (6.0? Or WoD launch?) we'll be looking at about roughly 45k hp as a tank, does anyone know what kind of hp we'll be seeing once we hit max level?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

If it scales properly, I would assume the maximum health to be about 50k. Assuming level 90 == 90% and level 100 == 100%: level100_health = (level90_health / .9)

Not really sure though, I'm just assuming crap.

edit: I reuse words a lot, holy crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    For lvl 100, max health will most likely be similar to cata levels. And then they will either A) Come up with a better solution, or B) squish back to wrath levels again, and go back up to cata levels.

Really, Squishing is a band-aid solution that wont stick. Blizzard LIKES exponential increases in gear power at max level. They have had such increases ever since classic- although, with the 4 difficulties+warforged+upgrade, its been the biggest increase in the entirety of the game. And blizz has said that they plan to keep the 4 difficulties AND warforge, upgrade is the only question.

So, yea. I'm thinking 150k tank health at 100 at the start, and, if we do 3 tiers, each with 4 difficulties+warforge, we will probably end around 450k health, and then another squish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    For lvl 100, max health will most likely be similar to cata levels. And then they will either A) Come up with a better solution, or B) squish back to wrath levels again, and go back up to cata levels.

Really, Squishing is a band-aid solution that wont stick. Blizzard LIKES exponential increases in gear power at max level. They have had such increases ever since classic- although, with the 4 difficulties+warforged+upgrade, its been the biggest increase in the entirety of the game. And blizz has said that they plan to keep the 4 difficulties AND warforge, upgrade is the only question.

So, yea. I'm thinking 150k tank health at 100 at the start, and, if we do 3 tiers, each with 4 difficulties+warforge, we will probably end around 450k health, and then another squish.
    I really doubt we will end up 450k, I cant see them squishing it just to have to immediatly do it again, I could see it being around 150k near the end if they want this squish to last at least another expansion

Deleted
    If I were to pull some numbers from my anus, I would say; a minimum of ~60k, and a maximum of ~90k

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing we'll not hit the triple digits again until 7.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    They absolutely will have big power increases (it's not exponential BTW, just a steep linear increase) at level 100, they have always said this, it's necessary to make the tiers feel like big upgrades. It's just that old tiers no longer need to feel like big upgrades (Kara vs. Sunwell etc).

What this means is that technically they will need to squish again in the future - but as they said a while back, it won't be for quite a while. I forget exactly what they said but if they'd squished in Cata they wouldn't have had to do it again for something like 4 expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.