10+ Year Old Account
    Gears of War 1 remaster, 7/10.

Combat was repetitive, story was kinda stupid, and dialogue was bad (possibly more noticeable due to translation in my language being utter shit), but considering it is an older game, it had a few creative ideas that I really appreciated. Some locations and gimmicks made it worth the effort.

WoW 7.5/10
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Crusader Kings 3 9/10
    Cyberpunk 2077 5/10
    Not because of bugs, i had mostly visual bugs which have not been that intrusive, just the gameplay is... boring in a way? There is nothing revolutionary, like they marketed, in this game.... like... at all... i must say maybe i am getting a bit sick of open world games and would like some linearity back like Mass Effect (1,2,3)... or the good old Final Fantasy. Also facial animations are weird sometimes and i HATE that they did not implement third person... but i knew that beforehand

10+ Year Old Account
    A Way Out. 10/10

Fantastic game to play with a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    A Way Out. 10/10

Fantastic game to play with a friend.
    Unfortunatly it has zero replayability, but the one playthrough I did with a friend was lots of fun.

Resident Evil 3 remake, what a disappointment that was compared to RE2 remake.

4/10

Well i have high hopes for RE 8 atleast as RE7 was one of my favorite ones.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2021-01-13 at 06:14 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Unfortunatly it has zero replayability, but the one playthrough I did with a friend was lots of fun.
    We got so bored it with it we just quit and watched a playthrough.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Wow 6/10 only playing because it is literally the only social interaction I get these days due to lockdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    It`s true - you can`t really replay it.
    But the coop mode / split screen was just phantastic. We were laughig & screaming so hard when we failed the part with the boat and made a 180° turn and swam backwards.

But for a 8€ / 10$ Game it was absolutely worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breath of the Wild.

I knew it would be a 10/10 before I hit the "Start" button.

Spellforce 3: Fallen God 9/10

Stand alone expansion for Spellforce 3, so base game isn't required. Would HIGHLY recommend to any RTS/RPG fans out there. It can be genuinely difficult on higher levels and the RPG half of the game really shines through. RTS half of the Spellforce games is usually lackluster, but it didn't feel that way in this one. Subtracted 1 because I just wish it was a bit longer. Took around 15ish hours on normal.

Cyberpunk 2077 10/10

Zelda Twilight Princess HD.

Nearing the end and never finished TWP before, solid 8/10.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2021-01-17 at 08:57 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Most recent games I've played are:

Zombie Army 4: Dead War 7 if played solo, 8.5 with friends

Fun gameplay and a lot of variety in enemies and protagonists, but there's a fairly surprisingly small selection of guns and the levels look really 'same-y' after a while. A great time in co-op, though, and the heavy weapons you can pick up with limited use are tremendously fun.

Cyberpunk 2077 - 8

On PC CP2077 is a pretty stable game at this point: I finished a new playthrough in about 45 hours with zero gamebreaking bugs or crashes. A mix of genuinely awesome elements (characters, Night City itself, lore/worldbuilding) mixed with some puzzling/disappointing ones. Lack of character customization beyond the initial creation screen is baffling, and many gameplay elements feel half-done. Game definitely needed another year, minimum, of development... but what's there is worth playing if you have the PC to run it.

WoW: Shadowlands - 7

Shadowlands is an agonizing expansion for me because there are things that I absolutely love about it, but the stuff I don't enjoy is starting to overshadow them. Anima farming is annoying, most world quests are utterly tedious, I find the Maw insufferable and Torghast feels pointless once you have your dust for the week. And there's a bunch of other little things that I won't go into. My original goal was to max at least 4 characters for covenant armor/etc, but I'm struggling to find the motivation to work on half that many.

Rage 2: 5

Not a bad game, but utterly forgettable. And I mean that literally, I've twice forgotten that we even own it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    That's how I felt. I thought RE2 basically set the bar for how to properly remake your game, then they cranked out RE3 and it was just... mediocre across the board.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Immortals Fenyx Rising. Damn good game I got it for PS5 I've heard it's downgraded on switch. It's feel like a more arcade style breath of the wild with weapons that don't break. Haven't completely finished it but have already put a good 60 hours in and I'm having fun discovering stuff. 8.5/10 that there is story dlc coming also interests me since it feels like most dlc nowadays is either cosmetic or just not really story based.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post

4/10

Well i have high hopes for RE 8 atleast as RE7 was one of my favorite ones.
    "Re 2 was a success"
    "Good, outsource Re 3 to cash in money from Re 2 success"

Fucking hated that...
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    NFS Heat - 7/10

I bought EA Play over the holiday because it was cheap and I wanted to play the SW games. Wanted to play a racing game and figured why lot see what the latest NFS has to offer (it was that or Burnout remaster which I played to death as kid). Its been years since I played a NFS game. I think the last one I owned was when they "rebooted" the franchise, didn't care for it. I played another with a friend in between and it was terrible. The NFS I enjoyed was the original Most Wanted and my favorite was Underground...so the franchise has been a wash for me for a while. Maybe because it cost nothing but I enjoyed it, a lot. Played it all day like I did when I was a kid. Buying a car, tweaking and customizing it to my liking, spending hours running tracks with it even though I had unlocked better cars. Going on crazy police chases and groaning about the soundtrack while refusing to turn it off. It wasn't quite what I remembered but I feel like its the closest they got to recreating the good old days of NFS arcade style racing. Definitely going to play it a little bit more.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Assassin's Creed Valhalla: 8/10

An enjoyable romp through pre Normal England. Liked Eivor as a character, was fun to play as. A bit glitchy at times, playing on XBOX One, there were some crashes from time to time. Loading screens were a bit of a pain too, but this was to be expected. I felt some of the Isu stuff could have been better fleshed out in game, and unless I have missed something, I felt the ending could have been better, I felt there was a bit of a lack of closure. Still a very enjoyable game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyperpunk 2077 - 6/10

Enjoyable, but tons of annoying minor bugs, possibly more than any AAA title I've ever played. I never was all that engaged in the story, and never developed any kind of emotional attachment to any characters. Since completing it I haven't rebooted the save from right before 'the big decision' to see the other endings, as frankly I don't care. We'll see what a year or so of post release patches and DLC can do for it, maybe I'll give it another go in 2022.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2021-01-19 at 12:09 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect