Deleted

Please some help for my warrior guild mate

Hello, first off all, i do not want to disgrace my friend, so please be polite with your response. Second i really apreciate any good advices. So this guy has been in wow for a long time (since vanilla i guess) so not a newbie. But after wotlk he started to play in casual mode. Before he was a true hardcore raider. We are currently at 4/14 hc so we have pretty good dps overall. But i think as you can see in logs that he need some help in increasing his damage. Obviously he is doing something wrong because his gear is in my opinion strong enough, so any advices are welcome. (sorry for grammar)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Shugar/simple

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4007&e=4521

update for dps gear :
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...ak-thul/Shugar
    Last edited by mmocb89dcf7cc9; 2013-11-11 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    He should really try to get some 2handers and go tg this patch. He has one 1 hander and one 2 hander which wont give you the smf dmg bonus and is ofc not the same as going with 2 two-handers, so he needs to pick either tg or smf. Surely he has the wrong weapon equipped on his armory? He also needs the galakras trinket so he can get stormbolt with cs every time. Looking at the log he did not execute at all which is a big part of warrior damage, even as tg who have significantly weaker execute than smf, for the correct rotation I suggest looking at the fury sticky. He used thunderclap which is a skill for arms and prot warriors since does not apply deep wounds as fury.

LOL this must be a joke? :-D Tank gems & reforges in helm? 1h + 2h weapon? O_o

Tell your warrior to log out with his dps gear equipped, rather than his GearScore pad gear.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Helm needs regemming with the Wrathion DPS Meta (Capacitive) and change the Blue Stamina Gem to Hit/Crit.
    Also go SMF or TG, not a 1H and a 2H. Also given that from what I see atm (1H 553 in MH and 2H 561 in OH) use best ilvl one in MH. Based on the bonuses from TG and SMF I assume a 528 Weapon from LFR would be better as long as he uses either two 1H or two 2H Weapons, but not a mix.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Hey, i just updated the post and you can find his dps gear on wowprogress, so from that you can see he is using proper gems (i dunno) and weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that he fixed his weapon issue, he just needs to get a better ring than the tank one he currently has. Run some updated logs if needed to see if those changes fixed it for him.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny