Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Tauren could be like worgen who forgot their human forms.

Deleted
    I want Forsaken and Orcs to mate

I would love to play as a Forc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I agree with that. If there were any kind of logic to it, I think only races that have a common anchestry (or *something* that shaped them) should be able to successfully produce offspring. I can see this working among the diffrent kind of elves and if the Troll ---[Sunwell]---> Eleves stuff is true, then trolls as well. But I already find it strange, when humans and elves are utterly diffrent in origin. As former titan constructs that were corrupted by the curse of flesh I don't really get how this would work, I doubt the mutation by the sunwell alone would bring them close enough to the construct part and I doubt that some sleeping troll genes are enough to make it work with the corruption that occured after the curse of flesh. So from a logical standpoint this seems to be a mere concidence at best and from a narrative perspective it is just wishfulfilling on the writers part or a plot device to explain some awsome sauce powers.

One could even argue that some of the races are already so fundamentally diffrent when it comes to males and females that they should not be able to procreate.
    This is kinda good thinking till a few plot holes.
    One Is elune and malorne, they bore cenarius. I'm sure the demi gods are Titan created while elune was a good old god(?).
    Also cenarius children would eventually have sex with a elemental princess and bare the centaurs. And the elementals are def not titans created.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    This is inda good thinking till a few plot holes.
    One Is elune and malorne, they bore cenarius. I'm sure the demi gods are Titan created while elune was a good old god(?).
    Also cenarius children would eventually have sex with a elemental princess and bare the centaurs. And the elementals are def not titans created.
    He was clearly drunk.
    Died beacuse of liver intoxication.

Deleted

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Form the Stonetalon questchain horde-side, during the "We're here to do one thing, maybe two..." portion;

Scout Utvoch says: You know I can't resist tauren women, Donty. They're my one weakness...
    Sergeant Dontrag says: You are a sick, sick orc, Ut.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Deleted
    Fantasy characters aren't born. They are spawned by the will of someone else. He might suggest that this and that may be happening and birth is normal in his world but... I doubt it really happens. It's really deep science actually because you then want to figure out "reality" and how to prove your existence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    I'm not a lore guy but I've always wondered why there's no hybrid race
    If they can mate with night elves, they can mate with blood elves. Just ask Anren Shadowseeker and Tholo Whitehoof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by alocer View Post
    I want Forsaken and Orcs to mate

I would love to play as a Forc
    Garrosh would not have that. The entire family tree would have been executed.

Forcs have no place in his new world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can tauren mate with blood elves? Well, sites like hentaifoundry have answers for that...

better one a tauren and a common cow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Garrosh would not have that. The entire family tree would have been executed.

Forcs have no place in his new world.
    Indeed. He's march them to the edge of Outland under armed guard and cry "Forc Off!"
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.