Poll: Poll

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The only danger a Papa John's driver faces is from the pizza itself.
    The guy who invented the kevlar vest was a pizza delivery driver. He was inspired to find a light weight armor after almost being murdered by three guys with guns.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2013-11-12 at 07:27 AM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    The guy who invented the kevlar vest was a pizza delivery driver.
    Pizza drivers routinely face violence. Simple internet searches will bring up hundreds of cases instantly. But that is common sense and works against the anti-gun agenda. No room for being rational there.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Police do not even make top ten.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49842847

according to an annual report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

America’s Deadliest Jobs 2012

10. Taxi drivers and chauffeurs

8. Driver/ sales workers and truck drivers
    You've elaborated on it enough where it isn't nearly as outlandish as you initially made it appear. I'll remove the sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    If you're going to call somebody mentally disabled, just do it outright.
    that would be "insulting another poster" and that would be an infraction. Also, why I changed that post.

Deleted
    Pizza drivers routinely face violence. Simple internet searches will bring up hundreds of cases instantly. But that is common sense and works against the anti-gun agenda. No room for being rational there.
    The Internet is a marvel to behold and gives you what you search for the best tool for confirmation bias since 1969

Hundreds of cases seems impressive and even instant wow must be true

Deleted
    What a retarded suggestion, EVERYONE NEEDS A GUN, EVERYONE IS A DANGER.

99% of people are not going to do anything to you, i would not open the door to anyone with a gun unless it was a police officer.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    point one, yeah it is a stretch. Your a target for robbery no matter where you are.

More guns = more shooting....another stretch . We all know the flaw here , more flies more poo , more spoons more fat people ...you get the idea.

Paranoid vs prepared . Having a tool to defend yourself is not paranoid . Having said firearm does not require you to use it.

If you can legally carry a firearm and wish to do so , you should .
    Be aware of your local laws and where you are .

Train train train to use it .
    Prepare for what? getting randomly guned down on the street. I'm almost 100% sure the op is from the US and i'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're also american.
    If noone has guns wouldn't this prevent anyone from being guned down or forced to carry guns. Chucking even more guns into the mix only makes the situation worse.

In my country noone is allowed to carry guns, only the police and they can only bring guns if the suituation require them to.
    I dont know anyone or ever heared of anyone where i live who carrie any sort of weapon on them when going outside. The only "weapon" i'v seen someone carry on them is pepper spray.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think America should give everyone guns just to see what happens and to end their silly debate. Pizza Delivery boys should have guns, convicts should have guns, the mentally insane should have guns, children should have guns.

Dogs should have guns mounted on their back that they activate by growling, cars should have guns instead headlights - you have to just keep firing to drive at night by the glow of the muzzle flashes: and then pull over when you run out of ammo - because it's not safe to drive without proper illumination.

Everyone who thinks this is a bad idea can take their family on vacation out of the US for the first week or two of this, after which I'm pretty sure everyone with such a hard-on for guns will either be against the idea or dead. Speaking of which, hard-ons should have guns that are activated by getting hard.

There, now America has enough guns - problem solved
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Are packs of feral wolves attacking our food delivery men now?

If not... no...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Provide them with one, no. Allow them to carry their personal firearm on the job if they legally have/get a concealed carry permit? Sure.

Deleted
    The guy who invented the kevlar vest was a pizza delivery driver. He was inspired to find a light weight armor after almost being murdered by three guys with guns.
    Do you have a Source?

'invented'

He founded the company that would go on to be the first to use kevlar vests, but he by no means invented bulletproof armor.

I suggest that all delivery drives lose their submissive hand and have it replaced with a weapons system wired into their nervous system so they can never be disarmed.

You could add a heating element to it so they could keep your pizza warm during the deliveries!

I, for one, welcome our new android machine-gunning pizza delivery overlords.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should need to get their concealed weapons permit. The vetting for the permit is quite stringent. Once they get the permit I think they should be allowed to carry a firearm. Of course many of the delivery persons may not be able to qualify for a permit so they are SOL. The sad part is that there are people out there that will assault and possibly kill someone over a pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    sigh when will this stop?

Teachers should carry guns! Delivery Workers should carry guns! Secretaries need a gun! You know what give every damned kid in the classroom a gun .....honestly besides upping the profitability of gun companies why does everyone in the country need to be armed?
    I give less than a fuck about gun company profits, I want to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

If not... no...
    That is a pretty good description of some of the areas in Detroit, Flint, and Benton Harbor. Any time you have cities with a high population density, you are going to have area in that city with high crime rates.

They should have a right to carry a gun with them if the choose, as is the same with any adult without serious crimes or mental illness under their belt. The idea that anyone should have to rely on someone else to protect them or their property is absurd.

If you do not like guns, move to England. It is that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

If not... no...
    How about gangs? and yes, they are.

In detroit feral dogs are an actual problem btw

15+ Year Old Account
    How about gangs? and yes, they are.

In detroit feral dogs are an actual problem btw
    Ya but that's Detroit, in Detroit wildling raids are an actual problem - and the stadium has been taken over by an insane Tina Turner who has renamed it the 'Thunderdome'

No but seriously, the idea that roving packs of feral dogs are now a real problem in Detroit doesn't even surprise me at this point - it's like an experiment to see just how far a city can fall.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Ya but that's Detroit, in Detroit wildling raids are an actual problem - and the stadium has been taken over by an insane Tina Turner who has renamed it the 'Thunderdome'

No but seriously, the idea that roving packs of feral dogs are now a real problem in Detroit doesn't even surprise me at this point - it's like an experiment to see just how far a city can fall.

0:43-1:00.

I feel it's applicable.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.