Page 1 of 2
LastLast

When Draenor hits!

What is the area you plan to spend your time in most? I always thought Terrokar was nice, what are some of yours? Especially now that they are newly made!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really look forward to seeing Shadowmoon Valley!

Nagrand. Best zone ever.

Oh man I have high hopes for all of the zones, but In particular shadowmoon and karabor. Very interested to see shattrath.

I absolutely loved Nagrand. I spent all my time in outland there making so much gold farming motes of air on my engi and just admiring the absolute beauty of the zone. I hope they are able to recapture that in WoD, I would spend all my time there again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spires of Arak. And all my garrison followers shall be Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Nagrand supposed to be the one zone that experienced very little destruction, so it might look the same as in Outland?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    Nagrand. Best zone ever.
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to jump on my raft and paddle over to the Ogre continent.

Garrisons so Shadowmoon valley or frostfire

Nagrand. I loved Nagrand in Outlands and I'm gonna most likely love it again in Draenor. SMV looks cool too, but I think it's mainly an alliance zone I believe or is it just for the city? SMZ looks really awesome too so I'll be checking it out anyways.

I really really hope that we have the option to bind to Shattrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, being Alliance, I figure I'd be spending a lot of time in the beautiful new Shadowmoon Valley, as Karabor is located there. I figure I'm also going to be spending a bit of time in my garrison, which I don't know where I'm going to put it yet. My current guess is that I'll put it in Shadowmoon Valley, but they haven't shown a couple of the new zones yet, some of which might seem like a nice place to put a garrison, so I'll just have to wait and see what they look like and what the garrison will look like in them to be able to decide.

15+ Year Old Account
    My garrison.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea how it will be to say from now. I was always very fond of Outland! Especialy Zangarmarsh! The whole water-swamp thing! (I adored Vashj'ir as well) I guess I like water!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Talador, I always wanted to see what auchindoun was like before.

When Draenor hits I probably won't be playing. One of my greatest joys with a new expansion, that once I hit max level, is to finally see the world. It's going to annoy me to no end to not be able to do that. Unfortunately, as it stands now, I won't be able to do that for some time after Draenor hits.

Concept art for the zones looks great for all of them though, but I hope they flow together better than MOP zones did.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like shadowmoon, hope Horde will have some reason to go there

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad we can agree that Nagrand is the best zone ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    When Draenor hits I probably won't be playing. One of my greatest joys with a new expansion, that once I hit max level, is to finally see the world. It's going to annoy me to no end to not be able to do that. Unfortunately, as it stands now, I won't be able to do that for some time after Draenor hits.
    Will you cut it out on the whining about the goddamn flying already? We've heard you loud and clear no need to spam every thread with your tears. It's so annoying. GET. OVER. IT.

Back to topic: Shadowmoon Valley looks so awesome. Unfortunately I'm Horde so I don't know if quests will even bring me there or if its an Alliance only zone. Really hope I can still experience the zone as a Horde player. I'll definitely put my Garrison there and quest through it on my Alliance alt tho.