Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    No they said that Garrosh won't be it, that there's a man behind him. Chilton said Grom is the endboss.

4:08 Sounds very much like sarcasm. Or he wouldn't be shouting it out like that. They won't make that mistake again.

Deleted
    Some nonsense
    -Bashiok-

Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    They said Wrathion will take a break this expansion. Sorry to disappoint you.
    They could easily be lying about it to make it a surprise. Perhaps we don't really see him at all for the majority of the expansion because he's working behind the scenes, and he shows up in the last couple patches with his "grand reveal".

IT'S A JOKE.

Do we need to make a thread and keep it bumped for people to stop thinking Grom is the last boss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneli View Post
    I think a lot of people are under the impression that he was joking when he said that, especially considering that Metzen said "it won't just be an orc again".
    Well the leak also talked about Grom as the main antagonist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    Source please.
    Blizzcon 2013

Every leak I've seen was wrong about everything except for the setting and garrosh.

Main antagonist != final boss.

Deleted
    I don't get why people think it was a joke

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzcon 2013
    I JUST posted BOTH video sources of them telling: NO GROM NO GARROSH NO ORC. But you still choose to believe that one leak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I thought they where being serious, they could have atleast said after the joke 'We don't wanna say anything right now' :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Every leak I've seen was wrong about everything except for the setting and garrosh.
    No, there were two that had lots of things right, with some things being unclear.

Main antagonist != final boss.
    Maybe, but put that together with Chilton outright saying it's Grom... do you consider Haleon to be the final boss of WotLK?

- - - Updated - - -

I JUST posted BOTH video sources of them telling: NO GROM NO GARROSH NO ORC. But you still choose to believe that one leak?
    Did you watch your own video? Chilton says it's Grom. Yeah Metzen said there's a guy behind the guy, but he doesn't say we will get to fight that guy.

Did you watch your own video? Chilton says it's Grom.
    And Metzen says it's not an orc. Why do you trust what could easily be a joke (Chilton wasn't exactly the most serious person on that panel) over Metzen's extremely sincere statement the day before?

It won't just be an orc, take that for what you will
    End boss confirmed for Demon Grom, after he eats the skull of Gul'dan.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, there were two that had lots of things right, with some things being unclear.

Maybe, but put that together with Chilton outright saying it's Grom... do you consider Haleon to be the final boss of WotLK?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you watch your own video? Chilton says it's Grom. Yeah Metzen said there's a guy behind the guy, but he doesn't say we will get to fight that guy.
    It's called sarcasm. Everybody else on the stage looks at him like "Yea right, good one, Tom" They don't care what he is saying because it was a troll. Sarcasm. IRONY. Stockton says "You're welcome". GET IT IN YOUR HEAD IT WAS A JOKE. We won't be fighting Grom as the final boss. Period. You can quote me everywhere on that

Deleted
    And Metzen says it's not an orc. Why do you trust what could easily be a joke (Chilton wasn't exactly the most serious person on that panel) over Metzen's extremely sincere statement the day before?
    No Metzen didn't say "it's not an orc" he said "it isn't only an orc", which just means that there is someone behind Garrosh, and we pretty much know he means Kairoz. I personally doubt that we will fight Kairoz at the end of the expansion, though it's possible. I would still consider the Warlords being the main villains.

- - - Updated - - -

It's called sarcasm. Everybody else on the stage looks at him like "Yea right, good one, Tom" They don't care what he is saying because it was a troll. Sarcasm. IRONY. Stockton says "You're welcome". GET IT IN YOUR HEAD IT WAS A JOKE. We won't be fighting Grom as the final boss. Period. You can quote me everywhere on that
    Chill, dude. I'm usually pretty able to detect sarcasm, and that didn't seem like sarcasm to me.

I don't get why people think it was a joke
    How else could you perceive that? Not to mention Chilton was making dick comments in every panel he was on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    How else could you perceive that? Not to mention Chilton was making dick comments in every panel he was on.
    What was it about the answer that seemed like sarcasm? They did laugh but I got the impression it was because the guy who asked the question didn't expect to get an answer. I don't see anything about the answer "Grom Hellscream" that points to it being a joke. Especially after the leak said he's the main antagonist.

They said Wrathion will take a break this expansion. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Can't say that I am all that disappointed at all.

Deleted
    They said no orc or demon will be the endboss... They also said that Grom would be the last boss but they say all kinds of stupid shit at blizzcon. Unless its up on the screen or Chris/Dave asks if they can answer the question without giving spoilers I wouldnt count on it. Also the part where they say Grom will be the last boss could easily have been sarcasm. I am hoping that it will be something Illidan/Lick King related.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was it about the answer that seemed like sarcasm? They did laugh but I got the impression it was because the guy who asked the question didn't expect to get an answer. I don't see anything about the answer "Grom Hellscream" that points to it being a joke. Especially after the leak said he's the main antagonist.
    He didn't wait or consider it if would maybe be a bad idea to reveal the final boss this early again. Also it's not much about the answer "Grom Hellscream" more about how the other panelists reacted to it.