Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why Grom may make sense as a last boss....

If they end this expansion with the invasion of Azeroth after Grom drinks the blood, then it would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sot82 View Post
    If they end this expansion with the invasion of Azeroth after Grom drinks the blood, then it would make sense.
    If I was the president of the United States, If I was Michael Jackson, If you didn't make this thread....

They already stated that Grom isn't the final boss. And he won't drink any demons blood, since Garrosh is there to tell them not to.

They said that an orc warlord WON'T be the end boss.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why it won't be Grom: It's not an Orc, we know this already.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It could have made sense, yeah, but it's not the reality of the situation. Not unless Grom isn't actually an Orc and Wrathion grows to drake size in the next year.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Having another Hellscream as the final expansion boss is a silly thing to do.

I do expect Mannoroth to show up at the end of the expansion though.
    Ye, maybe Mannoroth pops up, but we defeat him again, but Grom dies from him again (like in WCIII), can't escape his death. ;p

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

I am guessing Kairoz or Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Ye, maybe Mannoroth pops up, but we defeat him again, but Grom dies from him again (like in WCIII), can't escape his death. ;p
    Or maybe Garrosh dies. Grom comes to his senses and we take him as the new Orc leader back to our world.

Sorry, I missed where they said that he wouldn't. Well here's for a surprise. /cheers

Deleted
    It seems that he Will be the last boss.
    Chack this post and check its date:
    /threads/1376503-Wow-Want-to-know-what-happens-next
    Till now he got everything right.

They have pretty much been building Wrathion into being something that we will likely face from the get go, so if it is him I will not be surprised in the least. It is either that or they might use this as a way to give a real final battle against the infinite dragonflight (Not that pitiful dungeon they made) even though they said their story was closed (With a whimper rather than a bang.)

If it is wrath, they might have him pull off this scheme so that "We are prepared for Legion!"

I don't know, we still know little of the true storyline outside of Garrosh is being Garrosh, multiple SoO's (In terms of mob models) for raids with newer looking orc baddies, and its an alternate timeline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is where the say it won't be an orc warlord: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADFMB...tailpage#t=339

It is at approximately 5:30 until about 6:30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by demonlock666 View Post
    They said that an orc warlord WON'T be the end boss.
    They said that Grom is the end boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sot82 View Post
    Sorry, I missed where they said that he wouldn't. Well here's for a surprise. /cheers

At around 5:34

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    Here is where the say it won't be an orc warlord: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADFMB...tailpage#t=339

It is at approximately 5:30 until about 6:30
    No they said that Garrosh won't be it, that there's a man behind him. Chilton said Grom is the endboss.

No Orc or Demon for end boss - Blizzard

I'm guessing it will probably an Ogre or Gronn, as they are the current "top-dogs" of Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinalwarden View Post
    They have pretty much been building Wrathion into being something that we will likely face from the get go, so if it is him I will not be surprised in the least. It is either that or they might use this as a way to give a real final battle against the infinite dragonflight (Not that pitiful dungeon they made) even though they said their story was closed (With a whimper rather than a bang.)

If it is wrath, they might have him pull off this scheme so that "We are prepared for Legion!"

I don't know, we still know little of the true storyline outside of Garrosh is being Garrosh, multiple SoO's (In terms of mob models) for raids with newer looking orc baddies, and its an alternate timeline.
    They said Wrathion will take a break this expansion. Sorry to disappoint you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    They said that Grom is the end boss.
    So you also took the part serious where they said that he would ride Wrathion into battle?

I mean, come on now....

Chilton said Grom is the endboss.
    I think a lot of people are under the impression that he was joking when he said that, especially considering that Metzen said "it won't just be an orc again".

No they said that Garrosh won't be it, that there's a man behind him. Chilton said Grom is the endboss.
    Source please.