10+ Year Old Account

What about Bind to account items?

I know they stated things like heirlooms will go under a "collection" system as mounts and pets do and thus be really account wide.
    But what about things like Mantid Sky Reaver?

Any word on those or did i simply miss it, will those be added in the overall BoA collection set like heirlooms or still be stuck on per realm?
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

15+ Year Old Account
    They haven't mentioned it specifically, but this might be added as well; it seems like the best time to do it, given just how many of these items are in game and how so many of them function like heirlooms, in a way.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    They haven't mentioned it specifically, but this might be added as well; it seems like the best time to do it, given just how many of these items are in game and how so many of them function like heirlooms, in a way.
    Thanks, so right now it's just hoping they have the common sense to do so. We'll let's hope they do.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Deleted
    By common sense, all account wide objects should go to that new Collection category thing as they are that, collectibles bound to your account. Here hoping they don't neglect all the archaeological spoils.