Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Devwar View Post
    He brought the power source of the Iron Star device, basically a self-powered car engine. Imagine what Napoleon or the Romans could have done with something like that.
    I didn't know he had the mental capability of using it as well as a tact for reverse engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I didn't know he had the mental capability of using it as well as a tact for reverse engineering.
    Garrosh is fairly intelligent and savvy, just, also a bit crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Devwar View Post
    Garrosh is fairly intelligent and savvy, just, also a bit crazy.
    I didn't realize he has the tenacity, patience and ability to teach other people on how to use tech and how to create more techie stuff like siege Gronn/. If so, he shouldn't need Goblin advisors on the TRUE HORDE.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    They didn't lose their powers. Their powers were diminished to mortal levels. Considering mortals can be immensely strong still (Malfurion, Thrall etc.) they haven't lost all their muscle.

That has nothing to do with huge power and everything to do with breaking addiction to magic, both Arcane and Fel. Demons are the biggest magic addicts in the WoW universe, far worse than the Highborne at their height of power. This magic source Illidan crafted, uncovered was strong enough to break their addiction entirely. We might learn more about it when we go to the fully functional Temple of Karabor in WoD.
    Didn't that source of power come from Illidan originally after he took control of Karabor and it became Black Temple? So that would mean you wouldn't probably find out considering the point in time we'll be there no?
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

Magic!

But seriously, he went to CoT, took the portal to WotA to send him ack in time.
    Then he used his heartstone which he hadn't changed since TBC to warp to Outland, then he waited a few hundreds of years till what to us appears to be 30 years ago.

The real questions now are:
    - with our world linked to a world 30 years in the past what date is it? Or better yet: When is it? (average of the two dates, take the MAX or the MIN? MEdian? Modus?)
    - why did he link it to a time after his escape? How convenient of him to give us the time between the pre-expansion patch where he escapes and the time the expac launches to prepare for all this when just as easily he could've linked it to the time right after he left making it appear as he got an IRON Horde Army in an instant.

(ignore my real questions btw, don;t want to derail this thread)
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

He just has to bring the iron star and administer daily beatings until someone produces results.

Its pretty obvious by Wrathion's reaction to how we did not unify Azeroth into a single force, that he is planning this. Wrathion, Varian, and Karioz are all sitting at the table together on the Timeless isle. Like they are having a meeting, planning. It's pretty obvious by the visions they share this is the plan. Adjust the timelines, so Garrosh escapes... this sets in motion a split in the timelines. Varian is just trusted enough to be the one who releases him, and seeds the idea of going back, Garrosh finds Karioz, Karioz aided by Wrathion take the vials from Sordormi, Garrosh, Karioz and Wrathion go to Draenor, use them to attune the new dark portal to our Azeroth. I really believe this plot is to give Azeroth a reason to bind together against the Iron Horde. Wrathion will not stop until there is a single faction left.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Koriaz, the dragon we helped on the Timeless Isle to empower an artifact, frees Garrosh, gets him to the alternate Draenor, and helps him open a portal to our Azeroth, when the orcs would normally build the Dark Portal to their version of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kial View Post
    Any thoughts on how he may achieve this?

a bronze dragon helps him(even thought they lost 90% of their power and immortality.) i guess something on the timeless isle gave one of them enough power back to time travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Its pretty obvious by Wrathion's reaction to how we did not unify Azeroth into a single force, that he is planning this. Wrathion, Varian, and Karioz are all sitting at the table together on the Timeless isle.
    I assume you mean Anduin, not Varian.

It's threads like this that reminds me of just how special time travel / Alternate realities really are.