Boomkin Help Sha 10 HC

After our first kill this week, I was finding it extremely difficult to sustain decent damage on the last phase of the fight because I could not manage to stop moving to avoid pools on the ground from rifts. Was using INC/HOTW, anyone have any tips for that fight?
    Last edited by laurius; 2013-11-11 at 09:26 PM.

Have your guild soak more rifts
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe try FON over Incarnation and see if you get better results the next time you do it? I know if I ever find myself moving a lot in any fight I switch from Incarnation to FON. I think on my original progression kill of the Sha of Pride I was running FON+HOTW.

Deleted
    Pray for SS and take FON over Incarnation like Lunnar said.

Deleted
    Tell the group to start playing properly and take out rifts.