Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    (ie; not kill Krayzy and Blood Fox on N1 - didn't actually tell the rest of the mafia this though; they probably wouldn't have approved).
    You didnt have to say this because I did that from the get go.

I'd feel bad about killing Krayzy two times instantly in a row.

As I pointed out in the dead thread, the thing where people believed that I was soft claiming red pill really was just a joke about my love of red skittles ;..;

Yeah, I read that in the dead thread, Xanjori.

Game lost due to Skittles. I hope you are happy! :P
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Personally i just wanted to kill him to assert Danish-Norwegian dominance over puny Sweden.

Also you bastards, this is the first game I died night one! I actually normally survive quite long in games I believe.

I guess now that the game is over, I can also disclose that my mother is from sweden.

Night 6 backstab target: Cattaclysmic

:P
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

EZ PZ
    Just kidding I was legitimately worried scum would leave me alive and use me as a lynch target and it might've even worked. I just figured I was playing with such a high level of insanity that even if I got lynched town might get a useful vote record out of it.

At the end of the day there is only so much you can do as a veetee in a game that is so owned by power roles.

Good game and all, if I was scum I don't know if I would have gone for the safe claims, started feeling like it cost them the game once one of them died and the role card was revealed which proved all the TPR claims were fakes =p

I guess now that the game is over, I can also disclose that my mother is from sweden.

Night 6 backstab target: Cattaclysmic

:P
    No one is perfect...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    EZ PZ
    Just kidding I was legitimately worried scum would leave me alive and use me as a lynch target and it might've even worked. I just figured I was playing with such a high level of insanity that even if I got lynched town might get a useful vote record out of it.

At the end of the day there is only so much you can do as a veetee in a game that is so owned by power roles.

Good game and all, if I was scum I don't know if I would have gone for the safe claims, started feeling like it cost them the game once one of them died and the role card was revealed which proved all the TPR claims were fakes =p
    I think the issues with the fakeclaims this game was the limited universe the game was themed after. Had the entire town consisted of people who, like me, hadn't watched the movie when the game began, it could've worked. But given that most people knew which characters where too important to be safeclaims for scum, it kinda made them relatively unsafe.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I think the issues with the fakeclaims this game was the limited universe the game was themed after. Had the entire town consisted of people who, like me, hadn't watched the movie when the game began, it could've worked. But given that most people knew which characters where too important to be safeclaims for scum, it kinda made them relatively unsafe.
    My experience of the Drow game. I had no idea what these characters were and Omerto almost had me lynched on a bullshit fact he made up about my character (which i couldnt really disprove...)

lol I effing hate being scum and now you know why danner <3 IT did take quite a bit out of me too and I really do hope you will promise to come back because I really do enjoy playing with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in the kitchen when Worg told me town had won!! yay!!!

I am curious about something though ... I'm surprised no one has pointed out that Dyra and I were the exact opposite of the brothers ...

Dyra had made a boo-boo and claimed that she was Tank, but she meant to say she was Dozer. So, in order not to lie, which I swore I will not do and have not done in the past, I just acknowledged that I was her partner - I never indicated whether I was Tank or Dozer - everyone just assumed I was Dozer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    lol I effing hate being scum and now you know why danner <3 IT did take quite a bit out of me too and I really do hope you will promise to come back because I really do enjoy playing with you.
    I don't hate being scum >.>

I'm just not necessarily that successful at it, as my scum win/loss record can attest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post

I am curious about something though ... I'm surprised no one has pointed out that Dyra and I were the exact opposite of the brothers ...

Dyra had made a boo-boo and claimed that she was Tank, but she meant to say she was Dozer. So, in order not to lie, which I swore I will not do and have not done in the past, I just acknowledged that I was her partner - I never indicated whether I was Tank or Dozer - everyone just assumed I was Dozer.
    I don't think it mattered too much, a slight mistake. What would we do if one of you came out and claimed that "oops, Dyra accidentally said my role instead of hers"? You were still backing each other up. Now, if one of you had died without that being cleared up, that may have messed it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post

Didnt really matter - you were both town.

Danner claimed Artems roleblocking ability

Out of morbid curiosity, what was going through your head when I asked you to role block me Danner?
    My initial thought when I did that was that you were going to be my kill target, and unless you could block like you said you could - you'd die....but I have to admit, your simple comment agreeing to do so made me paranoid that you had a vest...so then I thought maybe I should take out another target instead and two deaths would show your claim to be false....but then Pistol came and said no, and gave us a list of actions to follow...at which point my trap was negated since you could do whatever, and then just claim you followed whomever's instructions matched...so back to killing you vest or not!

Blood Fox:
    I will be back, that I promise. First game in the new year.
    I enjoy these games too. But gonna need to sort out that paranoia, and some r&r this christmas may be what I need to handle it.
    Will still read the game(s) happening in the meantime.

Catta:
    The silly thing is, i actually claimed roleblocker without looking at Artem's role. I gutsed every part of my claim.
    Only later was I able to verify it. As they say in Norway; "flaksen er bedre enn forstanden". You should be able to get that one

I'm also thinking that the roleblocker claim was a pretty stupid one. A town roleblocker is not very common, so I would have voted me for that reason alone.
    And yet... this game had like 3 roleblockers in addition to my own fakeclaim...

*pokes Danner, points at post above*

Blood Fox:
    I will be back, that I promise. First game in the new year.
    I enjoy these games too. But gonna need to sort out that paranoia, and some r&r this christmas may be what I need to handle it.
    Will still read the game(s) happening in the meantime.

Catta:
    The silly thing is, i actually claimed roleblocker without looking at Artem's role. I gutsed every part of my claim.
    Only later was I able to verify it. As they say in Norway; "flaksen er bedre enn forstanden". You should be able to get that one

I'm also thinking that the roleblocker claim was a pretty stupid one. A town roleblocker is not very common, so I would have voted me for that reason alone.
    And yet... this game had like 3 roleblockers in addition to my own fakeclaim...
    I have no idea what "flaksen" is... Some kind of salmon?

Foxxi:

Bluff bluff bluff until the very end. Even when the chances to win were non-existant; I had to keep trying. Burden of being mafia; you can't give up.

The last hope we had was that Waker would not be lynched. I considered that possibility very low, but I consider there is at least 3 parallell universes where it happened. Then we could have bussed you and me, having you kill yourself. And I would have killed myself (redirected to you). Any tracking on me would also be redirected to you, showing your (post-bus) target: Foxxi; thus a tracker tracking me would see I did something to Foxxi. QED me tomorrow being alive a proof of me being a roleblocker (since you obviously would have killed me).

There was a lot more thinking involved, but that was the plan. I was also not quite sure if your tracking target would have been Foxxi or Danner in that case, though I had a plan in case it would have been Danner as well (more complicated bus scenario). Not sure if Greeney would have answered that question though, so we might have had to gamble!

There were probably holes in that plan; the biggest one was that you would have died, and the tracker obviously seeing me targetting you. That's hard to argue myself out of, but I could claim the mafia would take advantage of knowing our actions like that.

I was also pondering ways to keep you alive (possible) in a way that created the illusion that I blocked your kill, and your kill was the mafia kill. But then I couldn't safeguard the tracker tracking me showing that I didn't do anything to you - which I kinda thought was a given to happen. It was kinda a hard puzzle, and it had no solution that didn't involve me killing you.

But it kinda failed when Waker was lynched. I'd still be suspicious as hell seeing how you would have died the day I targetted you. But it's the best I could have done, and I could have argued against that suspicion claiming the mafia knew who I was going to target...

That said... it would have been very hard to explain the inevitable doc protect on you not working. I was prepared to argue for strongman, but wasn't really hoping much for it... and either way, it all that kinda fell apart when Waker was lynched.

--

After that lynch my hopes of living for the night was fairly infinitesimal. But in case of a miracle; my plan for today was not to win, but to play with everyone's heads. Was even playing with the idea of claiming Agent Smith (!), a traitor to the mafia with the wincon to murder every VT (inhabitant of the matrix) in the game - and stating that I just succeeded; now being a survivor without a night kill (yeah right... noone would have believed that). Since the game was not over, this would mean a second scum team. I would have started to argue that you Foxxi were not who you said you were. I would have asked you for night kill targets. I would have pointed out who we killed... and that it didn't match your list.

You all would still have lynched me... but maaaybe I could have messed a little more with your heads. It would have made for a fun last day. Maybe not for you though.

That's why I killed Rigmi on the last night, to back up that idea. It really was over. While it might have been more prudent to have him be recruited and have him lose, it really wouldn't have helped secure a victory. So I went for the fun option. Or ... the chance of the fun option. You didn't give it a chance, and you did right!

- - - Updated - - -

Catta:

"Flaks" is the Norwegian equivalent to the Danish "held"

Or directly translated:
    "[My] luck is better than my wit"
    Given our luck this game, that says something about my wit! :P