Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I got 5 one week on my reroll warrior, then 4 then 3. Pretty lucky compared to my DK who was like.... 3-3-2-0-0-0-0-0-0-1(hotfix)-2-1 or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    Bold accusation, but I guess you have to spit on someone to make your point clear.
    Welcome to the internetz.

I'm 9/12 on the only toon that was able to complete the sigils quest. I should wrap it up this week and then get a week to play with my cloak until my subscription expires.

I was able to get the legendary clock on 3 more alts since 5.4.

3 out of 3 toons were done with that step in 2 lockouts. Its really fast now.

Is there any of u who was able to get one of the 3 major steps (wisdom/power | the other i don't remember the name | Runestones) in just a week?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 6 in my first week, 5 the next, then 2 >.<

Deleted
    8 in a week is best ive gotten

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it on 2 toons....
    Main got it before SoO was open, and it took 2 weeks. I know I was super lucky.
    Alt needed 3 weeks, with SoO open... 7-4-1. Obviously I went for Lei Shen with that 1 remaining in week 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashardis View Post
    I got 6 in my first week, 5 the next, then 2 >.<
    That's 13... You only need 12...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

RNG is RNG. had a guildie who got a wopping 8 the first week. then only the 2 100% drops the next 2 weeks.
    rofl. so fucknig funny

Deleted
    Last week I finished 2 last wings of ToT and 2 first wings of SoO, and grand total of Titan Runestones was 1.

What I was wondering is that how many Runestones did you acquire in 1 week at best?
    I went 2 weeks without a single one before they made Lei shen 100% drop.
    I've also gained 6 in one week on alt.

Rng is rng ;p

11/12 with both pride/shen down, 5 non guaranteed to go.

if rng is a dick I guess i'll be looking for a raden run. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I have finished the cloak on 3 characters and am now working on a fourth (which is in the 3000 valor stage atm).

Runestones came slowly all 3 times. The worst was the first one, when it took 10 ToT runs during 5.3 to get 12 runestones. For 10 weeks I only got stones from Lei Shen. The other 2 weeks I got one extra stone from another boss. The week I finished I had to get the 12th stone from LS then go back and kill him again for his heart. /annoying.

The third toon did the Runestone phase during 5.4, and so had "extra chances" from SoO bosses. It took that toon 4 weeks to get all the runestones. I do not recall how many per week for the first two weeks exactly, but in both the third and fourth weeks, I only got 2 stones each, one from LS and one from Sha. Then I had to go back and kill LS again for his heart. /annoying.

Entire quest chain: /annoying.

Deleted
    Don't complain^^ Pre-patch all of us got a maximum of 3 / week. I only got 1 / week...

Aside from my first week where I partially completed the secrets part and only got one runestone I got 6 my second week, 4 my third week and the last one my fourth week.

i've heard people have been able to loot these in both lfr AND flex (even after doing the same boss)

confirm/deny?

Deleted
    Last week I finished 2 last wings of ToT and 2 first wings of SoO, and grand total of Titan Runestones was 1.

What I was wondering is that how many Runestones did you acquire in 1 week at best?
    I started the Secrets questline in early May, finished it the first week of September. I got my first Secret off the Lei Shen hotfix, and had numerous weeks in a row where I only got the guaranteed one.

Come at me! Got my legendary cloak 3 weeks ago (epic cloak the week before that).
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2013-11-12 at 06:25 PM.

I 5.3 I got 4 in a week. Then three next week and then just 1 until I had 12

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    i've heard people have been able to loot these in both lfr AND flex (even after doing the same boss)

confirm/deny?
    Hoax. It's always 'I heard someone...' but no one ever experienced it. I've never had it double drop on any of my alts. I doubt the system is faulty for a very slim amount of people.

Deleted
    Btw, is it possible to loot heart of lei shen the same week you looted titan runestone from him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, is it possible to loot heart of lei shen the same week you looted titan runestone from him?
    Yes, that is possible. Did it like that on my main and alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a thing: Sha of Pride isn't 100% drop.
    Violence awaits. You can burn with me in hell. Viva la hate!

Deleted
    I had 3 weeks of no drops before they made them guarenteed.
    Yeah.