Thread: WoD Reputation.

WoD Reputation.

Does anybody know what's happening with the reputation? Seeing as dailies are removed, are we going to have to grind for hours like Shaohao Rep on Timeless Isle? I hope they bring back tabards/instance reputation grind like WOTLK...

Quote Originally Posted by Alz94 View Post
    Does anybody know what's happening with the reputation? Seeing as dailies are removed, are we going to have to grind for hours like Shaohao Rep on Timeless Isle? I hope they bring back tabards/instance reputation grind like WOTLK...
    They didn't say they remove dailies entirely, just that you won't have to grind only via dialies like in 5.0.

If you have been part of wow for the last number of expansions the words, "Long Reputation Grind" should be firmly planted in your brain.

I don't they will completely remove dailies, but may reduce them or the attunement with one faction allows dailies with a second faction type bullcrap.

I think we will have some dailies, not more than in TBC/WotLK/Cata.