Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of what it looks like, brace yourself for a bunch of people yelling "OH MI GODS REHASH" if it looks too similar to the current Nagrand, or another bunch yelling "THEY RUINED NAGRAND OMG" if it looks too different. As far as I'm aware though, it should look quite similar to the current one, only without the floating pieces of land and a different layout. Nagrand wasn't that affected by the destruction of Draenor, so it really isn't unexpected to have it be similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    Was this it?

that looks like where Halaa will be after the shattering

Hopefully it's more interesting quest wise. Nagrand was pretty, but that's just about all it had going for it.

Maybe I just have bad memories of grinding elementals.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Regardless of what it looks like, brace yourself for a bunch of people yelling "OH MI GODS REHASH" if it looks too similar to the current Nagrand, or another bunch yelling "THEY RUINED NAGRAND OMG" if it looks too different. As far as I'm aware though, it should look quite similar to the current one, only without the floating pieces of land and a different layout. Nagrand wasn't that affected by the destruction of Draenor, so it really isn't unexpected to have it be similar.
    And Garrison in Nagrand can fix that! A lot of people mentioned Nagrand as their favourite place to settle down, so we should be houses and retire there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    I swear I saw concept art with floating islands in Nagrand again. Is this the case?
    now now, you know full well concept art always looks more detailed and more expansive then what we actually get ingame.
    #boycottchina

If you click on Nagrand on the main site it shows concept art of floating islands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    If you click on Nagrand on the main site it shows concept art of floating islands.
    That would be the art in question.

Seriously, Blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    no floating rocks, more water.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Oshu'Gun will probably be more settled

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daedralord View Post
    that looks like where Halaa will be after the shattering
    Indeed it does. Maybe Halaa isn't settled yet. Maybe we can make a Garrison there!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

That would be the art in question.

Seriously, Blizzard?
    I wouldn't exactly say those are floating...from what I can see there looks to be pieces of land coming off from the bottom of these, which could very well be connected in some way.

"Hey look...there's a tiny piece of land connecting them! They aren't TECHNICALLY floating" will probably be what is going on here to justify them putting in "floating" islands without them actually floating....to preserve the aesthetics of the zone.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I wouldn't exactly say those are floating...from what I can see there looks to be pieces of land coming off from the bottom of these, which could very well be connected in some way.

"Hey look...there's a tiny piece of land connecting them! They aren't TECHNICALLY floating" will probably be what is going on here to justify them putting in "floating" islands without them actually floating....to preserve the aesthetics of the zone.
    Large pinnacle formation rocks like that are rather ridiculous.

Maybe Nagrand just always had buoyant rocks due to the proximity of the giant ghost crystal, I mean it's made of the same stuff that makes bits of the exodar float
    I mean the ones there never really seemed to be fragments that had been torn from the ground...

Large pinnacle formation rocks like that are rather ridiculous.
    That was my point. They will do something rediculous just to simply say "technically" they aren't floating since this is pre shattering.

That and....let's face it this is WoW..we have Dragons, portals through space and time, magic, demons.....basically something like this wouldnt seem too out of the ordinary in this already physics-breaking universe.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I would love it to be connected by tree roots..

I would like to see a Nagrand that is a completely 180 from the one we know.....perhaps the Orcs have torn it up for use in their war efforts?
    The shock value alone would be great. And yes...like many Nagrand is my favorite tBC zone, but that doesn't mean I don't think it should escape this new "savage" Dreanor unharmed.
    I'd much rather have it be as beautiful if not more beautilful than the outland version. Draenor doesnt have many peaceful zones so far... I dont really like Talador honestly and Shadowmoon Valley is too dark for me

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    I'd much rather have it be as beautiful if not more beautilful than the outland version. Draenor doesnt have many peaceful zones so far... I dont really like Talador honestly and Shadowmoon Valley is too dark for me
    Careful though, a lot of complainers say peaceful rolling green hills == childish.

Well, they seem to hint at some "strange mist" coming from the center of Nagrand. That's probably what's causing them to float.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Only thing is, it's the home of the Warsong clan, Grom & Garrosh's clan.

I'd say expect it to be a military stronghold. My guess is its the 95-98 zone
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Well, they seem to hint at some "strange mist" coming from the center of Nagrand. That's probably what's causing them to float.
    wait, where is this from?