Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Nagrand: Outland VS alt Draenor

What are the changes or difference we could expect in WOD's Nagrand as opposed to the current Outland's? What would you want to see done differently this time around?

Deleted
    I don't know, but either way prepare for QQ when the first pictures are released.

I would like to see a Nagrand that is a completely 180 from the one we know.....perhaps the Orcs have torn it up for use in their war efforts?
    The shock value alone would be great. And yes...like many Nagrand is my favorite tBC zone, but that doesn't mean I don't think it should escape this new "savage" Dreanor unharmed.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    it will be on the coast this time, not the edge of space. im not sure halaa will be there at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I would like to see a Nagrand that is a completel 180 from the one we know.....perhaps the Orcs have torn it up for use in their war efforts?
    the concept art for it says otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Lantresor is still going to send us off killing ogres and we get an updated version of his blade *hopes*

Deleted

why are image tags never working for me?!?!
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2013-11-12 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it will be on the coast this time, not the edge of space. im not sure halaa will be there at all.

- - - Updated - - -

the concept art for it says otherwise.
    You never know, could be phasing involved. The concept art could simply be a "before phasing" idea.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I wish there would be more type of tamable beast with terrorbirds striding in the field, and hippos basking in the rivers. I also want a 5-men dungeon themed after the zone!

Didn't they say Nagrand was going to be fairly similar? I'd expect no floating islands at least though.

They said that it would be very close to the version we have now.

Deleted
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Arakkoa zone - Spires of Arak

Deleted
    if its when its supposed to be, then it should have a coastline, with the sea

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like Nagrand to stay similar to what it is, and keep the changes subtle! Such a beautiful zone!

I think the biggest difference will be from the fact Nagrand will now be a coastal zone that happens to be closest to the Ogre continent.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably won't change much other than there being a coastline. I can't imagine there being any floating islands anymore or the demon arena with the portal to the west.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear I saw concept art with floating islands in Nagrand again. Is this the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    I swear I saw concept art with floating islands in Nagrand again. Is this the case?
    I saw floating island as as well but I wish for something more functional for those as well...I would love to have a Garrison midst the clouds of Nagrand on one of the floating rocks..

Deleted
    they HAVE NOT ruled out floating islands, yes the shattering caused this, but im sure metzen said that people love the floating islands and its a very distinctive feature of the zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Was this it?

Quote Originally Posted by daedralord View Post
    they HAVE NOT ruled out floating islands, yes the shattering caused this, but im sure metzen said that people love the floating islands and its a very distinctive feature of the zone
    INB$ we can get Garrisons on floating isles!