Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Anyone else hate the fact that they make it so you have to do at least 1 rbg to get a full 2200 cap? I just want to get a full cap in arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by crushlol View Post
    Anyone else hate the fact that they make it so you have to do at least 1 rbg to get a full 2200 cap? I just want to get a full cap in arenas.
    Get a higher rating. Once you past 1500 you'll start to be able to get even more rating from Arena. Once you're around 1750 you won't have to do RBGs to get the full 2200 cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    Get a higher rating. Once you past 1500 you'll start to be able to get even more rating from Arena. Once you're around 1750 you won't have to do RBGs to get the full 2200 cap.
    I'm fully aware of that. I've been floating around 1700ish but the fact that I cannot fully cap without a 1750+ arena rating or a rbg is what I don't like. I think if I want to only do arena's then let me get the full cap without having to get an rbg.
    Bludcraze - Bleeding Hollow (Warrior)
    Crushlol - Bleeding Hollow (DK)
    Googlesearch - Bleeding Hollow (Hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Bludcraze View Post
    I'm fully aware of that. I've been floating around 1700ish but the fact that I cannot fully cap without a 1750+ arena rating or a rbg is what I don't like. I think if I want to only do arena's then let me get the full cap without having to get an rbg.
    That won't be changing as far as I know. The best advice I can give is that whenever you find a player who you do really well with in 2s, ask them if you can add them to battletag, and start doing 2s with these people each week instead of random people from Trade. You know you do well with them and you'll be 1750+ with ease.

I know this suggestion doesn't really touch upon the point of your post (that you dislike it) but it's still a solution to the problem. Get a higher rating with people you know you do well with and you will no longer have to cap from RBGs, that's really the only thing to do currently.
    Last edited by Syh; 2013-11-21 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    That won't be changing as far as I know. The best advice I can give is that whenever you find a player who you do really well with in 2s, ask them if you can add them to battletag, and start doing 2s with these people each week instead of random people from Trade. You know you do well with them and you'll be 1750+ with ease.

I know this suggestion doesn't really touch upon the point of your post (that you dislike it) but it's still a solution to the problem. Get a higher rating with people you know you do well with and you will no longer have to cap from RBGs, that's really the only thing to do currently.
    lol wasn't really looking for suggestions, I've been an active arena player since wrath, just wanted to complain about this cap system. PS played with some old guildies last night and am currently 1823 cr in 3's so my cap is projected to be 2300ish.
    Bludcraze - Bleeding Hollow (Warrior)
    Crushlol - Bleeding Hollow (DK)
    Googlesearch - Bleeding Hollow (Hunter)

Imo the system works better now than in any other expansion. It is only a matter of weeks before you get to a decent level.