Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great..... More previously removed stuff being available again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    So by Recruit A Friend Program they really mean Buy another account Program?

You are literally YEARS late to the dance with this remark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by azwesjr View Post
    seems strange that it says

But the email says
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10491039717#2

Seems to be an error with the e-mail wording.
    Blindingly defending Blizzard; ignorantly trashing Blizzard. Both require an emotional investment that I'm unwilling to give. I'll take reason, logic, facts, and the willingness to accept that I may be wrong. At the end of the day I'll have nothing to account for and I may even have learned something.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I did RAF twice and got two mounts, logged in today and said I had unclaimed reward? Bug? Not that i'm complaining lol but just curious how many people were receiving this extra reward
    Did it just pop up when you logged on? was it in game mail? How did it notify you that you had the unclaimed reward?

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Did it just pop up when you logged on? was it in game mail? How did it notify you that you had the unclaimed reward?
    You probably got the extra reward because you didn't redeem one of your RaF rewards awhile back. You were able to store 1 reward for when they changed the program if you wanted since there was no reason to have multiples of the same mounts.

I had done it twice while the Nightwing mount was active and now I can choose between any of the other 7 (since Nightwing is now greyed out)

yeah, if you could first make RaF actually be available in the country I live in, that would be great. Same goes for shipping the authenticator. I had to have a friend send it from UK

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    So i have a question, i recruited a friend 2 months prior to the removal of the old system .. so i got the 1month of free game time, but 4 days before i was elegible for the mount, they removed the program.

Now when i follow the instructions to redeem the mount, it doesn't show there!
    No, they have to buy 2 months regardless while the program is active. If it's not shown there then the activations were not done in the appropriate time frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalus View Post
    Hey everyone needing a friend, I'll be starting a new account in a few weeks. Just waiting for Gamestop's Black Friday sale when I can get all of WoW for $15. Not sure which server I want to start on though, but one thing for sure it won't be PvP or RPPvP, and it must have names avail that I want to use.

May be difficult to find a server that fulfills my requirements, but thought I'd let you all know my plans. I am a US player too if that makes a difference.
    Honestly I would just wait till the digital sale Blizzard does and grab the battle chest for $5 (and then pay for whatever MoP is). I know when the sale happens I'll probably buy 6 keys so I can raf later on and get the other rewards when I'm not too lazy and build up some alts on another server. Might even finish filling out my alliance roster.

Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    So much for having a unique mount from the old RAFs... Time for them to give us back all the other mounts that are unavailable as well then?
    You make it sound like you really had to work hard for that mount. Time for you to melt special snowflake.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    dont live in a country that allows RAF :<
    this especially after getting two people to play wow for some time

Deleted
    PM if u want me to recruit you

10+ Year Old Account
    Any news on a Scroll of Resurrection type thing yet? I would like to sub for a month or two to satisfy my nostalgia, but I am not going to spend us$40 for the MoP expansion.

I don't even know anybody that used this to actually recruit someone.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Same happened to me! But in my defense i didnt receive a mount the last time i did RAF even though my friend had bought game time. So i chose the Hyppogryph!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh just in time, my friend and I were wondering when RAF would be up again last night when he decided to buy warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Makes me wish I had a friend who hadn't already tried WoW. That emerald hippogryph is stunning but I have no hope of getting it.
    Invite yourself, make use of the levelling perks. Needs a 3rd account with a tank to do it well tho (pull whole instance, kill at entrance).

It costs as little as the battlechest (like £5 in the sales) and 1 60 day gamecard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

PM for recruit back into wow! If i'm able to recruit you, i'll help level your character or level with an alt; open to both factions

10+ Year Old Account
    So let me see if I get this right:

I invite myself, buy the battle chest when there is a sale (5€) and then in addition I buy 2 months of game time via game time card (25€).
    I get one month free game time for my main account and a mount.

That means, the mount effectively costs 5+25-13 = 17€?
    Or is it tied into buying all xpacs up to mists?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    So let me see if I get this right:

I invite myself, buy the battle chest when there is a sale (5€) and then in addition I buy 2 months of game time via game time card (25€).
    I get one month free game time for my main account and a mount.

That means, the mount effectively costs 5+25-13 = 17€?
    Or is it tied into buying all xpacs up to mists?

Well they could of just put it on the store for $25 I'm sure everyone would still buy them just look at all the other stuff but that would be too easy if you have to sub they might forget and keep the sub charging months = more money for blizz
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

the zebra is coming back!? talk about old.

This is even worse than just having them in the Blizzard shop :<

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You probably got the extra reward because you didn't redeem one of your RaF rewards awhile back. You were able to store 1 reward for when they changed the program if you wanted since there was no reason to have multiples of the same mounts.

I had done it twice while the Nightwing mount was active and now I can choose between any of the other 7 (since Nightwing is now greyed out)
    I didn't have any stored. I did it twice, I got Zhevra, then I got Rocket mount. To the other poster, it was just an icon on the BNET character tab and it was flashing I had an unclaimed reward.