Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Impossible to get into pugs

I play on Kazzak EU and I have been taking breaks now and then during MoP so my gear is kind of lackluster. Now on my server people want 530-550+ ilvl to join their pugs. I mean, wtf? How am I supposed to get that ilvl when LFr only offers 528.

Anyone else have this problem?

Deleted
    Timeless Isle-gear and Flex + valor upgrades.

There you go.

535 Ilevel is easy to get simply doing the Isle

Deleted
    LFR + Timeless Gear + Ordos/Celestials

2/2 Timeless gear is 543, so if you fill every slot with it, you will easily reach 530.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    I play on Kazzak EU and I have been taking breaks now and then during MoP so my gear is kind of lackluster. Now on my server people want 530-550+ ilvl to join their pugs. I mean, wtf? How am I supposed to get that ilvl when LFr only offers 528.

Pugs died a while back, blizzard killed them with their LFR garbage.

Deleted
    this timeless gear you are talking about, what is this? i can only find 496 items there..

10+ Year Old Account
    Players with high ilvl are always considered "skilled" and that is totaly wrong. Since i saw hundreds of players with top Normal diff gear failing god damn hard that is very wrong. The only reasonable part of that is they consider all are good at raiding because they know the fight and it will be faster to complete the desired run, I am ok with that idea, however ppl with 510 gear looking for 530+ is just bullshit.

Hah, and those raiders wonder why so few partake in the activity.

Deleted
    this timeless gear you are talking about, what is this? i can only find 496 items there..
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=103982/burden-of-eternity

This item allows you to upgrade 496-tokens to 535-gear, its a random drop from rares/elites on Timeless Isle.

You can also buy them for Timeless Coins if you have enough, I think they cost 50k coins each.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot to mention the 553 crafted belt and legs.

Haha, join the club. Maybe we should make our own pugs and call it "The 525 club".

Burden of Eternity will convert a timeless token into a 535. Additionally, you can spend VP to upgrade your LFR gear (Esp. for weapons) from 528 to 536.

Alternatively, Read some strats, and try your own. Wing one is pretty easy in flex. Shamans will probably stomp you a couple times in wing 2, but otherwise, it's pretty easy too, with a decent strat.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Timeless Isle-gear and Flex + valor upgrades.

There you go.
    Last week I killed Huolon, the ship and Archiereus about 15 times EACH, that's 45 kills. No burden of eternity. I blew 20k timeless coins on the chests in the cave, dunno how many chests I opened considering you also get coins back, maybe 60 or so, but I didn't find one damn burden.

Good news though, I managed to stealth my way into Ordos' backyard and looted the blazing chest for 1 burden. Fucking yay for me.
    Last edited by Molestron; 2013-11-12 at 10:24 PM.

you shouldn't use coins on the chests anymore, it was nerfed dramatically.
    and getting lots of 535 gear from the isle isn't as easy as these people make it out to be, be prepared for lots of farming unless you have awesome rng.
    You can also get a 2nd burden from the quest lines on the isle.

Deleted
    You forgot that you can.. wait for it...
    make your own pug.

Deleted
    i just went there to try and kill some rares, basically impossible to get to any of them before they die if you are not standing on them when they spawn..

i just went there to try and kill some rares, basically impossible to get to any of them before they die if you are not standing on them when they spawn..
    The 3 bosses have a 1 hour spawn rate. You can keep track with Rare Coordinator add-on http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rarecoordinator
    Also on my server if you write "raretimer Huolon" (ex) in general chat in Timeless Isle 3 people will instantly reply with their add-ons, so you know which one will spawn next and where it is.

Won't help that much as burdens seem to be extremely rare drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my alts that have lower ilvl I simply tell the raid leader "I will do competitive DPS, if I don't, then I will leave the group without complaint."

60% of the time, it works all of the time.

http://openraid.eu/

use this page and you will find a flex pug in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    On my alts that have lower ilvl I simply tell the raid leader "I will do competitive DPS, if I don't, then I will leave the group without complaint."

60% of the time, it works all of the time.
    Yeah and the raid leader kindly accepts having to go back to trade chat to look for a replacement and making the raid wait. Suuuure.