Need help with first build

Hi guys I was originally planning to build one of the set up of the month computers but as I live in the UK I can't order the parts given in the links and I really want to be sure I'm getting compatible items so if anyone can help with links I can order from that will be great info below thanks for any and all help:

Budget
    £750
    Resolution
    1920*1080
    Games / Settings Desired
    Would like to be able to play Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Battlefield 4. Being able to play on Medium / high would be fine.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    No
    Country
    Wales - UK
    Parts that can be reused
    None
    Do you need an OS?
    No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    No

Thanks again!

Deleted
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£171.59 @ Aria PC)
    CPU Cooler: Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Liquid CPU Cooler (£51.93 @ Amazon UK)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (£79.99 @ Ebuyer)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£59.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk (£73.00 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£46.92 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card (£189.99 @ Dabs)
    Case: Xigmatek ASGARD PRO (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£32.61 @ Dabs)
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (£48.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Total: £755.01
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-13 08:55 GMT+0000)

Will this work for you?

That looks great infact, the parts are similar to the other build I wanted to do.
    Would lite-on-optical-drive-ihds11804 (sorry cant post links its on the pcpartpicker site cheapest optical drive on there) Be fine to use just in case I need one? and what could I expect with a build like this could it handle the games out now (battlefield / Call of duty 4) around medium graphics?
    Also thanks for the quick response really appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post

Will this work for you?
    One more thing the CPU cooler has really mixed reviews on amazon and the item is under review. Is there another one you could recommend for roughly the same price that may be easier to install. If not no problem I'm sure I will work it out ^^
    Thanks

Deleted
    Yeah any cheap DVD drive will do, I forget to add one sometimes because I don't use one myself. Maybe this one instead:

Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer

You need one SATA cable for the SSD and one for the HDD and one for the DVD drive, there is two in the box with the motherboard so you need one more.

Review of the 620 heatsink

Otherwise look at one of these:

Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer || Review
    Corsair H60 || Review

See what you think.