Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Whiners, I hope you all stand by your word, and quit. I'm begging you.

Seriously. Every time I read a whiny, unhappy post about some minor detail of change in this expansion, threatening to leave the game - I sincerely hope that you do. I'm really hoping that you do.

"No free customizations???!!!"
    "It's a giant patch!!!!"
    "BUT TIME TRAVEL!!"

In fact, even if your aim was to just whine, threaten to leave, and then keep on playing - I wish you'd just leave anyway. You bitchy naysayers with post counts in the thousands represent the 0.001% of the WoW population. No-one here speaks for any majority, not a single one of you. The majority of players pay, play, enjoy, have lives and do not post a word on these forums, fact. You're the obscure obsessives that in no way represent the millions-strong player base, and that the game and community as a whole would be a lot better without.

Please, for me and everyone else, if you're making posts threatening to actual quit over anything that has been announced in this expansion, do so right away and quit the community while you're at it. Leave and live your lives and never look back. Perhaps then, those of us who do not have mental health issues can enjoy the game, come to a forum such as this and discuss the next expansion, and learn and share and look forward together.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceMarmot View Post
    No-one here speaks for any majority
    Except for you, of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Except for you, of course.
    It is a fact that the majority of players do not post on these forums. There is no way in hell that you can argue with that. Try harder.

Speaks for me. Game is better without constant bitching

None of them will leave, most of them are bitching just to bitch. This is a forum after all.

There are several valid concerns though, but I don't find any worth quitting over.

Everyone will buy WoD and try it out. If they don't like it then whatever.

+1 this thread. It would be worth losing another .2M subs if we could go back to a nicer community overall. It's gotten bad enough that I'm actually bothering to comment (here with this post). Oh well, back to enjoying the game regardless of the noise.

Deleted
    I agree. It'd be much nicer to have rational discussions regarding the content and stuff that one's disappointed with rather than to cry wolf immediately as soon as one gets upset.

It is a fact that the majority of players do not post on these forums. There is no way in hell that you can argue with that. Try harder.
    I'm not arguing that. Read again.

Can I still complain without threatening to quit?

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Can I still complain without threatening to quit?
    NO! That makes you Hitler.

But if they quit, how can they stick around and repeatedly tell us how wrong and bad we are for sticking around?
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Agreed @OP. There are so many threads saying that change X (which isn't even fully solidified yet nor can we see it in action) is TOTALLY going to kill this game and break my guild and make this game unplayable. I hate Blizz and Blizz hates its customers. I'm quitting over this thing that hasn't happened yet and I have no solid details on. My guild is disbanding because of Mythic.

It's all freakin' retarded and the people saying this shit are idiots. If we had a beta to look at, then sure, you have some fairly solid details to bitch about but what's going on now is stupid. I hope all those people quit, they won't because they're just looking for attention but I'll still hope.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    NO! That makes you Hitler.
    Aw, I always end up being Hitler.

Seriously. Every time I read a whiny, unhappy post about some minor detail of change in this expansion, threatening to leave the game - I sincerely hope that you do. I'm really hoping that you do.

"No free customizations???!!!"
    "It's a giant patch!!!!"
    "BUT TIME TRAVEL!!"

In fact, even if your aim was to just whine, threaten to leave, and then keep on playing - I wish you'd just leave anyway. You bitchy naysayers with post counts in the thousands represent the 0.001% of the WoW population. No-one here speaks for any majority, not a single one of you. The majority of players pay, play, enjoy, have lives and do not post a word on these forums, fact. You're the obscure obsessives that in no way represent the millions-strong player base, and that the game and community as a whole would be a lot better without.

Please, for me and everyone else, if you're making posts threatening to actual quit over anything that has been announced in this expansion, do so right away and quit the community while you're at it. Leave and live your lives and never look back. Perhaps then, those of us who do not have mental health issues can enjoy the game, come to a forum such as this and discuss the next expansion, and learn and share and look forward together.
    Oh look, a post complaining about people who complain. The irony! And you even made it into your own thread so other people could complain with you, too. My goodness.

OP reminds me of Ghandi with all their compassion.

So should all the folks griping about no immediate flying quit too? Or are their complaints legitimate, unlike all others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh look, a post complaining about people who complain. The irony! And you even made it into your own thread so other people could complain with you, too. My goodness.
    And where does that leave you? Complaining about people complaining about people who complain? Get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    So should all the folks griping about no immediate flying quit too?
    Damn right, if they're threatening to quit over it. Hope they fly off into the sunset.

And where does that leave you? Complaining about people complaining about people who complain? Get a grip.
    I'm saying perhaps you should be more mature and look at your own actions, you're no better than they are.

Deleted
    so what you're saying op is you want wow to lose subs? so you want this game to die? why do u hate this game so much??????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm saying perhaps you should be more mature and look at your own actions, you're no better than they are.
    Didn't say I was. Just sick of coming to a WoD forum to talk about WoD and seeing it filled up with a bunch of hopeless addicts threatening to quit their addiction, as they have been since the game's inception.