Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    That's a lot of raping.
    And it's all asserted as underrepresented, massively - Some people put the figure as 1 in 10 are only reported, or seen.

However, take it with a grain of salt - This is massively understudied, and i'd be careful unlike i was earlier in the thread to assert more men are raped than women - It's plausible only in theory, and as of yet is unsubstantiated largely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Honestly women get raped because they go to parties dressed like whores, blow three dudes in the process, and get smashed while doing it. They deserve every bit of the rape they get in those situations and it is 100% preventable. Get mad.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-11-14 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by j0053 View Post
    Honestly women get raped because they go to parties dressed like whores, blow three dudes in the process, and get smashed while doing it. They deserve every bit of the rape they get in those situations and it is 100% preventable. Get mad.
    That's one way to lose all credibility.

Did, this is either a troll or one of the most idiotic comments in recent mmo-c history.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    Allright, not gonna back this up with statistics, just pushing it in as a POI. What about acquaintance/date rape? In some cultures, men/women hold incredible social/psychological power over single men. I don't know about any specific cases, but I'd guess the same cultures would have it rather dificult for a male victim of acquaintance rape to get any kind of justice, with most cases never ever going to see even the outside walls of a court building.

See the ol' stuff about female teacher on male student vs. male teacher on female student argument, for one example of what I'm talking about.

Could not agree any less.

Deleted
    The OP was already highly suspect and inflammatory, but this tips it beyond the scales of retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh boy, here we go!

also, cute kid!

Remember when you said that this thread wasn't about hating women?

Good times.

I think this thread has already gone far enough to warrant closure.

Locked.