Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Armor as in shit with stats and clothes for the other slots without I'd suppose.
    Well depending on what it will offer in the west I guess it may be time to move on from this shit.
    blizzard said many times that they won't be selling stuff with stats on the store.

- - - Updated - - -

my personal bet: since the WoW TCG is ending, they'll transfer the old loot card rewards to the store.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont like this one bit...... more stuff on store = worse item quality ingame.
    For example:
    Ugly tier sets ---) good looking armor on store
    28 slot bag by tailor---) 40 slot bag in store
    Ugly offhands---) good looking offhands in store
    Crappy vendor food that heals too slow---) Op food that heals you fast in store
    Failbag droping crap---) use key to increase your change--- only 99 dolars
    Pets = Pets on store (store one sucks in pvp)
    No more vendor toys for gold---) Super duper ingame toys now in store
    Gm ticket now long 7 days ---) Buy a speedticket , your game master will now contact you faster for only 40 dolars
    Weapons look like total crap---) Store weapons look awensome--- only 200 dolars

This is how i see future in wow . They dont give you ingame advantage...but they give you good looks, faster service and speedy lvling

Also....i will laugh my ass hard if i see that blizzard sells ... FLY NOW book ignoring the no-flying patch and giving others a huge advantige.
    Belive me...blizzard would make shitload of money if they did that.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    So glad I quit if this is the direction WoW is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I dont like this one bit...... more stuff on store = worse item quality ingame.
    For example:
    Ugly tier sets ---) good looking armor on store
    28 slot bag by tailor---) 40 slot bag in store
    Ugly offhands---) good looking offhands in store
    Crappy vendor food that heals too slow---) Op food that heals you fast in store
    Failbag droping crap---) use key to increase your change--- only 99 dolars
    Pets = Pets on store (store one sucks in pvp)
    No more vendor toys for gold---) Super duper ingame toys now in store
    Gm ticket now long 7 days ---) Buy a speedticket , your game master will now contact you faster for only 40 dolars
    Weapons look like total crap---) Store weapons look awensome--- only 200 dolars

This is how i see future in wow . They dont give you ingame advantage...but they give you good looks, faster service and speedy lvling

Also....i will laugh my ass hard if i see that blizzard sells ... FLY NOW book ignoring the no-flying patch and giving others a huge advantige.
    Belive me...blizzard would make shitload of money if they did that.
    don't panic.

there are plenty of armor that looks better than the store helms. they sold poorly, remember?

the food are probably stuff like the bubble gum from the ogre pinata. consumables that create funny effects.

the ticket part is probably a link for us to create tickets in case we have a problem doing a purchase or something. I really really doubt they'll sell GM tickets.

blizzard also said, regarding feedback from the store helms, that they will avoid putting on the store stuff that directly competes with dungeons and raid drops. for instance, instead of new helms themed after villains, they'll put stuff like halloween costumes or stuff like that. things that would just never be put to drop in a raid.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Getting an space for your unusal stuffs lets you bring the main future benefits and fits according to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    If they start selling shit other than cosmetic stuff I am outta here forever.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah vindicatorx you are write in the context but it depends upon the quality then we can assume that......

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Selling keys to lock boxes is how most companies get around that feeling.

"No, no, no, our game isn't pay to win at all! However, if you choose to pay to have a random chance to win though, well, we'd like to provide that service."

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Given the best mounts already do, and pets, It's safe to say they will. Unfortunately a subscription appears not enough to satisfy them anymore, and Cash Shop is there way of milking idiots willing to buy this stuff.

Eventually I expect the Store to contain unique armor sets for Transmog, maybe even items, Garrison Upgrades to the point where you can buy level 100's with Full Tier Gears. On the mindset 'so you can play with friends' or something like that. It's only a matter of time.
    I too think this will happen.
    Now, the are discussing the point of buying 90's in the shop.

I remember some time back, players where against this, but now I do see players in favor.

Normally we couldn't buy anything in the store which gave an in-game advantage.... so I reckon buying a 90 isn't an in-game advantage then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    So what do think of buying a 90?

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Normally we couldn't buy anything in the store which gave an in-game advantage.... so I reckon buying a 90 isn't an in-game advantage then?
    buying a level 90 isn't an advantage unless the bought level 90 is inherently stronger than the level 90s that were manually levelled up, which they aren't. they in fact will start weaker, without access to many spells, which they'll have to earn back by questing.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is the plan for this game any strategies till decided.

I wouldn't mind if they added the removed items in the store...

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's important drakesong