Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ...
    Hmmm... I had the beta for the launcher for a long time and I have not gotten a beta key for Hearthstone. Maybe it is limited to only some people who tested the launcher?

Hoping they just had a lot of people testing the launcher and are sending invites in waves over a few days, not all at once.

I downloaded it an used ever since it was possible to. Nothing. Ah well, I guess more waiting then...

I've been using the app since I got the email from Blizzard, no problems ever. But still no key

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadskinmask View Post
    I've been using the app since I got the email from Blizzard, no problems ever. But still no key
    Same here.....

so its coming out in waves i guess? still haven't gotten mine and i've been using the beta thing since it was released. friend of mine is begging me for the key and won't leave me alone haha xD

For those waiting for a Hearthstone key from using the beta launcher app, this is what I just discovered

Please note that the closed beta test of the Battle.net desktop app ended on August 14th, so only players that helped us to test the Battle.net desktop app before August 14th will qualify for the reward

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    From the email they sent us with the beta invite code telling us it was from participating in the closed UI beta.
    Your getting hearthstone beta not wows next X-pack beta.

Deleted
    What about only making mounts obtained from Draenor useabel out there? would make sence our other mounts didn't come on our sucide mission :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klieren View Post
    From where do you guys have the information about closed beta invitation for beta client users? no blizzard employees said anything at all.
    Iv yet to receive anything...
    -K

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have an extra Hearthstone Beta Key? I haven't recieved one on my account and still looking to play that game. It looks amazing!! If you have an extra, please PM me Thanks!!

OP: I think no flying until 6.1 is amazing. You will have to explore the world and ride to your destination which can be dangerous if you're on a PVP server.. I feel like because of this World PVP is gonna grow much much more as well as world event interactions. Should be amazing
    -Casual Dad Gamer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    That's something they already explained. Won't bother repeating them. You should analyze it if you don't understand it well enough to comapre rogue's vanish to being able to fly away.
    Their explanation was very underwhelming. It didn't address the fact that one cannot mount if you are already in combat; you can skip combat with a mount but you cannot escape it once it begins. Similarly, rogue/druid's stealth cannot be cast while in combat but CAN be used to skip combat. A rogue's vanish and a hunter's feign death CAN be used to escape combat and therefore, their existence in the game seems to challenge Blizzard's given reason for disallowing flying mounts.

It's pretty obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that this change has nothing to do with "combat".
    "Come, Stormrage, and I will show you what happens to those that betray the lord of the Legion!" — Mannoroth.

Deleted
    you can fly in this game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, and I thought I got Hearthstone key cause Blizz likes me >.>

I found it as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    This seems so obvious. Do they really believe they can make flying feel like a "reward" by taking it away from us and then making us work our asses off to get it back?

Why don't they just man up and say "It's hard to design content around flying, so we don't want to do that" and own it. All this bullshit "we want it to feel epic again" mumbo-jumbo is just making it seem like they're afraid to admit what the real reasons are.

Getting your first ground mount felt new and epic and awesome too, so why not take those away and make us re-earn them? Oh, right, because that would be ridiculous. It's NEVER going to feel "epic" to unlock flying ever again. The time has past. Now it just feels like "Oh, thank God I can fly AGAIN."
    Wow you are so deluded it's not funny. Designing content around flying isn't the problem. Flying is to "safe"
    you can bypass all the mounts and obstacles. You miss out on the world pvp that is happening, and just cc and fly away.
    How is that fun? You get someone down to 10% they cc and fly away because they know they are going to die.
    Also you just seem so butthurt that you wont be able to fly until later patches if not ever. Cause your scared of world pvp and are a coward.
    Or your just some lazy fuck who wants to ruin the game for the rest of us who put time in and want to feel some challenge.
    Point is your a bratty, thick, imbocile

batman arkham

hi, you already play Batman arkham origins ?

visit : topforpc.blogspot dot com