Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Look at this cute baby

That's all.

For the sake of discussion, do you guys like babies and their innate inability to perform the most basic of tasks, like standing, sitting, touching? Think it's cute? A burden? A pestilence upon the earth?

Don't compare babies to a pestilence. Doesn't really work.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty impressive followed by a pretty hefty fail.

I have no problems with babies, so long as they go home with their parents at the end of the day.

Shitty parents, otoh, could receive an entire threads worth of foamy-mouthed ranting from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    I have no problems with babies, so long as they go home with their parents at the end of the day.

Shitty parents, otoh, could receive an entire threads worth of foamy-mouthed ranting from me.
    Saw a Father letting his child balance on a small ridge next to a 10m deep fall holding his Hand then a lantern post was dividing himself and the child.

He let go of the Hand the child who barely keeps his balance with out the hand walks some steps and he grabs the Hand again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made me lol.

Cute.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't find it cute at all. I simply cannot understand what people find cute about babies.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    I love kids, especially little kids. Don't take that out of context.

Last edited by GreatOak; 2013-11-14 at 05:48 AM.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Cute, but it'd get annoying after a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    The second I find out the teen couple next door from my apartment is expecting, I'm moving the hell away from there. I'm definitely not spending the next few years listening to some colicy baby cry it's lungs out all night long. It's enough putting up with the constant copulating and screaming they seem to be doing, fight till 1-3 AM one day, have sex the next. Man I hope from the bottom of my nonexistent soul that they'd break up already.

But that's 19-year old girls for you. One moment they're crying and screaming "get the fuck away from me you asshole!", taking all the apeshit yelling of their cretin of a boyfriend, and the next they're all luvvy duvvy hearts and kisses, because that's their idea of what "love" is.

Sighface.

babies are like dogs only messier and deadlier...

Blizz!!! Nerf Ice and Gravity NOW!!!

:P

No. Small children are incredibly dangerous when they travel in packs and can smell fear.

Oh jesus look at how fluffy that coat is oh lordy it must be so warm

why don't they make that kind of stuff for adults or am i shopping in the wrong places?

might want to get checked out for rabies; foaming mouths are not a good sign

kids are great when they are your own; the rest of them are usually an annoyance though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post

That's all.

For the sake of discussion, do you guys like babies and their innate inability to perform the most basic of tasks, like standing, sitting, touching? Think it's cute? A burden? A pestilence upon the earth?

Don't compare babies to a pestilence. Doesn't really work.
    In what way, is it cute? You can see, absolutely NOTHING of the baby.. Only the clothes and hands, and face in 1-2 frames..

And for the record.. Only the (grand) parents think babies are cute. The rest of the world, have no interrest in being forced on, your entire baby photo album..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    In what way, is it cute? You can see, absolutely NOTHING of the baby.. Only the clothes and hands, and face in 1-2 frames..

And for the record.. Only the (grand) parents think babies are cute. The rest of the world, have no interrest in being forced on, your entire baby photo album..
    Youtube hit counts tell a different story but don't let silly facts disrupt your narration.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Youtube hit counts tell a different story but don't let silly facts disrupt your narration.

Nonsense. Cats reign supreme over the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

Nonsense. Cats reign supreme over the internet.
    The internet is for... kittehs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I don't care for babies or children in general they creep me out and I have no idea how to handle them.

Deleted
    Babies aren't really that cute, they're shitting and wailing machines that'll interrupt all your attempts at sleeping and having casual sex; but outside that, i'd rank them amongst turtles in cuteness.

And turtles are low for me.

2edgy4disthrd.

-

Seriously though, it did warm my stone cold heart for a moment; until i remembered the above.